Gaming

Nick's room

Nick:

I was gaming at my desk until Charlie comes in, holding a cup of tea. I mute my mic, turning to him. "Hey baby, you alright?" He nods, placing his cup on my desk. Charlie walks behind me and rests his head ontop of mine. "What are you playing?" "Fortnite, wanna watch?" I reply, he shrugs kissing top of my head. I unmute my mic again. "Where the fuck were you?" Otis says. "Charlie is here." "Oh hi Charlie." Sai says, and we continue our game. The gun shots are pretty loud in my ear so I didn't even notice Charlie was between my legs until I feel him fiddle with the zipper of my jeans. I gasp, looking underneath my desk and my cheeks flush. I mute my mic again. "Charlie! What the fuck are you doing?" He pulls the zipper down, biting on his bottom lip. "Im helping you, just continue your game and unmute your mic." He replies, I nod slowly and I do as im told. "Oh, uhm alright." I unmute my mic and i grab my controller again. The next second Charlie pulls the zipper down, aswel with my jeans. He starts to rub my crotch ontop of my boxers, eliciting a low groan from me. "The fuck was that?" Otis says, I clench my hands around the controller, trying not to make a sound. "O-Oh I uh, got shot." I lie, trying to focus on the game but it's impossible. Charlie pulls my boxers down, my throbbing erection springing free onto his face. I shake my head at him, gesturing that he should stop, but he doesn't listen. He takes my cock into his hands, jerking me off quickly. I let my head fall back in my gaming chair, my breath becoming heavier. He starts to lick my cock up and down, swirling his tongue over the head of my cock, making me moan softly. "Bro, are you alright?" "Y-Yeah, im fine." I grab Charlie's hair, holding my controller with one hand as I force my cock deeper into his mouth. "Im sorry I have to go." I say, barely able to speak due to the pleasure. "Dude, for real? Can you ever finish a gam-" I left the game before he could even finish his sentence. I tug at Charlie's hair, eliciting a soft moan from him as he continues to suck on my dick. "Oh fuck, just like that." I say, my eyes fluttering shut and my hand guiding his head up and down. My cock hits the back of his throat, making me groan loudly. "Oh fuck, I-I'm gonna cum.." I say as he starts to move his mouth faster, swallowing my cock whole. Before I even know it, I cum hard in his mouth, arching my back. He swallows every drop, after he's finished he opens his mouth and sticks out his tongue, showing me he swallowed everything. "Good boy." I say, running a hand through his hair. He stands up, straddling himself onto my lap and burying his face in the crook of my neck. "I love you char." "Love you too Nicky."

a/n:: hii! I think the story is turning more into oneshots if that's okay. requests are always open!