Call

Nick's room

Nick:

I wake up, my eyes fluttering open to see Charlie still laying ontop of me. I chuckle at the sight, planting a soft kiss on his forehead which makes him whimper. "Hello handsome." I say, running a hand through his curly black hair. "Mmh, hello." He says tiredly, rubbing his eyes. I think back about last night, fuck he did such a good job. I smirk down at him, Charlie meets my gaze, raising an eyebrow. "What?" He says confused. I grab his jaw, smashing my lips against his. "Remember last night?" I whisper against his lips, he replies with a soft moan. My hand trails up and down his back, eventually reaching his ass and squeezing it firmly, making him squirm. I can feel his cock harden against my lower stomach, turning me on even more. My tongue invades his mouth, exploring every inch. I put my hand in his boxers, grabbing his cock and jerking him off quickly, making him moan loudly. "N-Nick please.. I need your cock." I grab his chin, forcing him to look at me. "Beg for it." I say coldly, turning him on even more and he obeys my orders. "P-please Nick, I-I want you to fuck me till I can't walk!" I chuckle at his words, letting go of his cock and taking off his boxers, his erection springing free. I pull mine down aswel, my cock standing tall and hard. I lift him up, aligning my cock at his hole before slamming him down, making him cry loudly. "N-Nick! Y-your going too fast!" He cries out, bouncing up and down on my lap. My phone rings and I grab it, it's my mum. "Nick p-please stop." I don't listen to him, instead, I thrust harder, my cock hitting his G-spot. He moans loudly, his body aching in pleasure. I cover his mouth with one hand. "Be quite for me okay, baby?" He nods, his eyes rolling back in pleasure as his moans stiffel against the palm of my hand. I pick up the phone, holding it against my ear and starting to thrust even harder into him. "Hey mum." "Nicky! How are you baby?" "Good, you?" "I'm doing very well, where's Charlie?" I look up at him as he rolls his hips against mine, making me groan deep in my throat. "Nick? You there?" "Oh uhm, he's in the bathroom." "Oh well, i hope you two are having a great time!" I smirk up at him. "We sure are." "Im gonna hang up, see you tommorow love you!" "Love you too." When we hang up, I uncover his mouth, letting him be as loud as he wants again. "F-Fuck Nick! I-I'm gonna cum!" He screams, holding onto my shoulders tightly, his nails digging into my skin. I grab his cock, jerking him off again. With one last loud moan, he cums all over my stomach and chest, arching his back and squinting his eyes shut. I can't hold back anymore aswel, with one last thrust I cum hard inside him, making his body twitch and cry loudly. I let my head fall back against the pillows and Charlie lets himself fall ontop of me, hiding his face in the crook of my neck. I kiss his cheek softly, smiling against his skin. "You did so well for me." I whisper against him, running my hand across his back. He doesn't reply, he just pants heavily. "Love you char." "Mmh.."