* 3 days later*

I had packed everything yesterday and the truck took everything with them. I was the first one who was done with everything and I don't even wanne move. Becky and Cay come over this morning to say bye and everything. I also gave them my new address so that they can visit me whenever they wanted, well if their parents are okay with that though. My parents left Texas around 2 P.M. to set everything up for me and my Hazel and I'll be leaving around 6 o'clock. my parents agreed with my idea cause they wanted me to say "goodbye do San Antonio. 'How are we suppose to survive without you Cora' Cay asked wrapping his arm around my shoulders. 'I don't know, Cay I really don't know. I'm gonne miss you guys so much' I said starting to get super emotional. 'Aawh don't cry you're gonne make me cry too' Becky said hugging me. 'Hey I want to join the group hug too' Cay said hugging us too. 'Guys do you mind if I go inside for a quick 5 minutes' I said looking at the house. They both said no. I stood up from the grass and walked inside. I went in every single room to say my "goodbye" after I was done with that I hugged Becky and Cay for the last time and went into my car. Bye San Antonio, Hello New Jersey.

It was 10 P.M. When I arrived in New Jersey (A/N: Its not true. If you're going with the car and you drive from San Antonio to New Jersey it will take 27 hours to get there) . I could've been there earlier but I was hungry so I stopped a few times to eat something. I got out of the car and looked at my new house. Damn it was huge, bigger then our house in Texas. When I started to walk to the front door I heard somebody screaming. 'HELLO BEAUTIFUL ARE YOU NEW HERE'. I looked around me to see where that person was who was screaming that. 'HEY OVER HERE'. I looked at a house who was opposite of our house and there were two boys sitting on their front porch. 'DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO' I screamed back. 'No not really we are just enjoying the beautiful view right now' the same boy said. Gosh I hate him already. I looked at the other boy and he just smiled and waved. I waved back at him. He isn't that disrespectful. When I decided to just go inside the same boy started calling again. 'Hey where are you going, stop I'm still watching' he said probably smirking. I just roll my eyes and gave him the middle finger. He then made the sound of a cat or something which made the other one laugh. 'Okay, okay Grayson it's enough just leave her' he said still laughing. I rang the doorbell and my dad opened the door. 'Welcome Princess to our humble abode' he said smiling. He gave me a little tour through the whole house and it actually looked really nice. When I asked where my room was he started to laugh. 'You don't have a room, you have to share with hazel' he said walking to her chamber. I stopped walking and just looked how my dad walked to a room. 'Are you coming to look at your chamber or what' my dad said looking weird at me. I pulled a hand through my hair and walked to my room. I just stared at what I saw. My room was Purple and it had all my stuff in it. 'Oh my god dad it looks amazing, I always wanted a room like this' I said hugging him. 'I know you did honey. I assume you already ate and I also assume that you're pretty tired so just take shower and go the bed. 'I will dad oh and where is the shower' I asked sitting on my king size bed. 'It in your room of course' he said in a duh tone. I looked at this door in my room and just ran towards it. 'OMG IT'S AMAZING, DAD I LOVE YOU SO....oh he already left. I walked into the bedroom and took a shower. I putted my hair in a messy bun and laid down in my bed. I quickly texted Cay and Becky to tell them that I love the house we are living in when I fell asleep.

*2 weeks later*

I'm pretty much settled in, I don't have a lot of friends cause in this part of new Jersey are only living young kids, which is better for Hazel. I did made a friend his name is Ethan. He and his twin brother were bothering me the first day I got here in New Jersey. Well he didn't bothered me Grayson did. I get along with Ethan very much, we have the same interests and all. For example he loves longboarding and I do two so we have that in comment, but not only that.
This one day I had to spend the whole day with them cause my mom and dad were setting everything up for the company and Ethan and Grayson's parents are working together with mine so we had to spend the whole day together. First I liked it but of course Grayson was being annoying and I basically locked myself in Ethan's room to avoid him, but that of course didn't stop him. He climbed on the rooftop and went through Ethan's window, which I let open cause it was really hot. I took a book and started to wave it in front of my face to get some cold air. And he was like: Hey Cora I know I'm hot I'll leave again okay. I just looked at the way he left and shook my head. I honestly hate that kid.