"One more thing miss, what is your name."

"Monica Leahy," she answered.

"Okay well Miss Leahy, I apologize for the inconvenience once again and I hope that you have a nice day today," I smiled.

"Thank you Mr. Rhodes and likewise. Goodbye."

"Goodbye Miss Leahy," I ended.

I countiued to get dressed, wearing a black Polo shirt with a red man, black Levi's, and my black and red Retro Jordan's.

A/N

I dont know a lot about tennis shoes so people plz bear with me. I know a lot about heels doe. ;)

||

"So wassup wit' you and that lil white girl," Big Dee asked as I got into the car.

"What you mean nigga," I smiled.

"Nigga you know what I mean, you be cheesing and shit when you talk to her," he laughed.

"Man I'on even know what you talking about," I lied.

"Jax shut the fuck up nigga, some white pussy got yo ass hooked. I never thought I'd see you with a white girl though, I thought you said you ain't do white bitches," he mocked. I ignored him turning up the radio:

Ain't been asleep in 3 days
My nickname should be Stay Up

Fuck the club and the mall, right now I'm stacking my cake up

Fuck you hoes I could jack off, I don't play break up to make up

You other niggas had your turn you play your face then get ate up

He quickly turned it down, forcing me to answer. "Nigga first of we ain't even together or no shit like that. And I only said that because they don't be having no ass or shit, but she got it all nigga," I smiled. "And besides nigga," I paused seeing that we'd arrived at the destination. "She's half Cuban," I smiled hopping out of the car entering into the warehouse. This one was where we do all the information and book keeping, like how much money all the businesses make, and shit that needs to be on a computer to keep us legit for the feds.

"How many guards we got over here," I asked on of the workers.

"About ten maybe," he answered.

"This place is like 7,000 square feet, and I got some my shit here. Get some more people out here muthafuckas gettin' hit and I ain't finna be one of em! I thought I told all warehouses to double security," I was now yelling. "How about this, for every dollar I lose is one of y'alls lives," I barked. Everyone stood quiet staring at me.

"Now fix this shit and get back to work!"

"What's your name," I asked the worker I was previously talking to.

"Bo," he simply answered

"Ight, the very next time I come here and my shit is not in order, I hope you call your family beforehand because that'll be the last time that you talk to them," I threatened.

"Yes sir," he clenched his teeth.

"Ight, make sure that Shit happens quick too." I made my way upstairs to meet with my information nerd, Scott.

"Wassup man," he greeted. Me and Scott have been knowing each other since the 6th grade, and I'd always beat up the niggas that would pick on him; so we've been cool since day one.