the sign of the times

the sign of the times - harry styles
elizabeth Olsen
y/ns age: 16
teen on set universe

3rd person pov

The Marvel cast sat in the crowd after their last movie got nominated for 2 oscars. Several of them nominated themselves as well. Elizabeth was looking down at her rings, the gold banded ring carrying a familiar green stone, the one that belonged to her daughter just months before.

She felt a hand grab hers and looked to her left, scarlett was looking at her with a comforting smile.

"and this next category, best female actor in an action movie. The nominees are, someone for something, someone else for something else, Scarlett Johansson for Avengers, hydras hierarchy and y/n y/l/n for Avengers, hydras hierarchy" a sombre silence fell over the crowd at her name.

"and the oscar goes tooooo, y/n y/l/n" applause breaks out celebrating the win for the late teenager.

"elizabeth" rdj says motioning for her to go collect it, she had tears down her face as she stood up.

"y/n deserves this, she is-was the most dedicated actress I have ever met and had the privilege to work with, despite being 15 when we started the movie she handled the process with full maturity and hard work. Even with what happened to her during filming, im sure you all remember that... she showed up every day ready to work, I truly admired her for that. I got the privilege to call her my daughter. And I know she would probably be in disbelief if she was still here. Thank you again" she fiddled with her ring and kept looking up to keep herself from crying. She stepped away from the microphone and as she walked away she whispered. "mama loves you sweetheart, im so proud of you"

She got back to the table crying and scarlett held her hands sitting right beside her. the camera finally panned away from them with the next category being called.

Lizzie looked down at the award in her hand.

she misses her daughter.