Story 2

I woke up and took a shower and changed.....

I walked downstairs and saw my dad playing with Stormi making me smile

I walked downstairs and saw my dad playing with Stormi making me smile."Goodmorning"I said."Titi"Stormi said running to me making me pick her up."Hey sweetie,you look pretty"He said."Thanks dad"I said."So you gonna eat breakfast"He asked."Sorry dad I can't I have to get to Empire and start rehearsing"I said."Well I didn't know Empire would take so much time off of our family time"He said."No Titi stay"Stormi said with that beautiful eyes of her."Okay fine"I said smiling at them."Well come then"He said."But I mean they can't fire you"He said."And why's that"I said."Because you Travis and Kylie's daughter"Stormi said making us laugh."Yeah she's right,I mean I can buy that whole company"He said."Well that's true"I said laughing."So where's mom"I asked."At her company"He said and we ate."Okay,so im gonna go okay love you too"I said kissing there cheeks before walking out and climbing in my car and driving to Starbucks and then to Empire.I walked in and saw Cookie."Look I'm sorry I'm late"I said."Its okay sweetie you family now"She said."Oh okay"I said."So you gonna go practice"She asked."Yeah I am"I said."Okay enjoy sweetie call if you need anything"She said."Thank you I will"I said walking away into the dancing room and seeing two dancers so I greeted them and went to change and practiced......

<You Tiana>
<Ignore the beginning with Lucious and Jamal and the end about them talking about a girl group >

The girls walked out so it was just us two."Hey was that good"I asked."Yeah ma it was fire"He said."Thank you so I'm gonna leave I have a recoding to do"I said about to walk out until he grabbed my hand softly."Whats up with the eyes ma"He asked looking at me."What you talking about"I asked."While you were practicing"He asked."Oh that's gonna be part of my performance"I said."Oh so you gonna stare at other dudes while performing onstage"He asked."Yep it's part of the choreography"I said."Oh really"He said."Yeah,So im gonna leave"I said walking out."Girl you like running"He said."Oh really"I said turning around."Yeah"He said."Oh really because last time I checked you dating Tiana"I said walking out not giving him time to speak.I went and changed back into my clothes that I came in.I went to the recording studio and started working on some music....until i noticed someones standing in the doorway staring at me."Oh really not you again"I said."What I wanted to talk to you"He said leaning on the table."What,you need something"I asked."Come to my performance tonight"He said."To do what there exactly"I said."To watch me ofc"He said."Well I will think about it"I said."Dont think to long"He said kissing my cheek walking out making me smile.I started working again until I went home and saw Aunt Kendall,Aunt Khloe,Aunt Kourtney,Aunt Kim and my mom."Hey guys"I said hugging them."Hey girl"Kendall said."So what's been going on with you lately"Kim asked."Working hard"I said."Yeah so you got plans tonight"Mom asked."No,But someone invited me to watch them perform"I said."You going"She asked."Yeah no"I said."No you going let's go"Khloe said pushing me to my room with everyone behind.We went through my closet and found a outfit so I went and showered and did my makeup and hair and got dressed......

We went through my closet and found a outfit so I went and showered and did my makeup and hair and got dressed

"You look great"Kim said."Yeah your boobs are popping out but in a good way"Kourtney said making us laugh."Well if your dad saw you like this he would bomb the world up just so nobody could see you"Mom said."Well thats a good thing his not here"Khloe said."Yeah"Kendall said."Now go have fun okay"Kim said."Okay see ya"I said and walked out.I walked in and they putted me in by the VIP so I stood there......

<You Tiana>
<Imagine his saying your name>

I saw he walked offstage so I went backstage after 10 minutes.I walked in without knocking and I saw him sitting there."Hey"I said."Oh so you came"He said."Yeah I heard I was in the VIP section so I had to"I said smiling at him"Girl bye"He said with a smile."Okay"I said walking knowing that his gonna call me."Girl get back here"He said."You just said bye"I said."I obviously didn't mean it now come here"He said and I walked towards him and I sat on his lap and he kissed me so I stopped him."So what about Tiana"I asked."We done plus she's dating a girl"He said looking at my boobs."My eyes are up here big boy but really why wou....."I was about to finish until he kissed me."You talk to much"I said and giggled through the kiss and one thing led to another.....
We were done with you know what and I got dressed."Do you know your body is amazing"He said."Thank you but I do"I said."So you just gonna leave"He asked."Yeah plus we have work tomorrow and I need to get home I'm tired"I said."Okay see you tomorrow"He said."Yeah sure"I said and kissed him and he pulled me back."No not again"I said laughing running out."Bye bae"I heard him shout making me laugh.I drove home and walked in and went straight upstairs and took a shower because I needed it and then I went to bed......

~Buenas noches.