Chapter 20

New York

Benny's POV

The band and I just arrived at the Penthouse we rented for this week

The band and I just arrived at the Penthouse we rented for this week. We all chipped in for a bigger place so we could all prep together before heading to the Met Gala. This is the first time since 2015 that we're all going to the event as a band. Honestly, I'm kind of over it. I mentioned to them and Jenny that this will be my last year attending. It just feels a bit pointless to me, and I'd rather donate my money to other causes. Jenny was even invited to join us at the Met Gala. She was a bit hesitant at first, but after some convincing, we got her onboard. Both Jenny and Amelia have their own glam squads, while Fallon, the boys, and I have our own team prepping us for the event.

Bowie was already at the penthouse when we arrived, and he startled us by jumping and screaming as we walked in. Fallon was so taken aback that she almost punched him. Bowie mentioned that his arm was healing well and he might not need to wear his brace tomorrow night, but he decided to keep it on until then.

We were all hanging out, having drinks, playing guitar, and singing when the doorbell rang. Jenny got up to answer it, and I heard Ariana's excited voice shouting, "Babbbyyy!" She rushed to me, jumping into my arms. I hadn't seen her in over a week; we were planning to meet for breakfast tomorrow, but I guess she couldn't wait any longer.

I grinned as I caught her, "How are my babies doing?" I whispered in her ear. Ari giggled, "We're doing great, I missed you, baby," she told me. She pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss. Breaking away from the kiss, she whispered in my ear, "Plus, I've been so horny, babe. These pregnancy hormones are wild." She chuckled. I laughed and gently set her down, saying, "I can take care of that!" I smirked at her, causing her to blush.

We heard the rest of the group clear their throat, "Are you two done making out yet?" Fallon said with a laugh. Ari glanced over at them, "Hey, guys." She smiled and waved. "Hey, little sis," Bowie and the others greeted her. Ariana gave me one more quick peck on the lips before walking over to Amelia. They both headed to the kitchen, whispering and giggling. I'm grateful that Ariana has Amelia to confide in about her pregnancy."

Following the Met Gala, we're hosting a family dinner at the penthouse. Ariana and I have a New York-based doctor to accommodate our travels between LA and New York. The day after the gala, we have an appointment to discover the gender of our baby. We're both excited and counting down the minutes. Amelia and Fallon have asked me if I have a gender preference, but to be honest, I'm just thrilled to be starting a family with Ariana, regardless of whether it's a boy or a girl.

After the evening ended, Ariana chose to spend the night with me. As we finished our bedtime routine, I began to change when Ari spoke up, "Don't bother changing, Benny," she said, standing by the bed completely nude. I glanced over and noticed a small baby bump. I walked over to her, reaching for her belly and gently caressing it. "You are incredibly beautiful and sexy," I murmured to her.