Chapter 36:Harsh reality

Three years later.........

Aarav's P.O.V.
There was wedding jitters all around filled with excitement and chaos. My bride and love of my life, Aarohi is standing right in front of me. We are exchanging garlands at our wedding ceremony. I have already worn it while bowing down in front of my queen and here she also bent down her head a little. I also made her wear
the garland later followed by a kiss on her forehead by me. After spending years together, we finally made it. From being my girlfriend to fiance and today she will be my wife Mrs. Singhania. With sound of claps and hootings by our family and friends , a joyous excitement was filled in environment. Colourful sparkling crackers in the the starry night sky was the symbol of our special union.Rose petals were showering on us making the moment more beautiful.
Everything was going perfect, actually more than it and suddenly my vision started to blur out, blackness over took me and I was about to speak something. But I felt sprinkles of water on my face.

Los Angeles, California.
10:00 am

Aarav opened his eyes after feeling the cold water sensation on his face. He said , " Itna acha sapna dekh raha tha mein, pata hai...... ".

Before he could complete, he saw a girl who was standing right in front of him with an water bottle in her hand and slamming her palm on his forehead.

She spoke , " Kab tak bhabhi ke sapne dekhte rahoge bhaiya, 10 baj chuke hai. Unka interview shuru hone wala hai. Jaldi uth jaiye ".

The girl who is with Aarav right now is his cousin , Jivika Malhotra. She moved here five years back for her further studies and after getting a job here. She permanently settled there.

Slightly rubbing his eyes , Aarav whined like a child, " Aaj maine na usse dulhan bane huye dekha meri dulhan jaal jode mein mere naam ka shringar. Mere naam ki varmala uske gale mein. Aur achanak se mera sapna tod diye tumne ".

Jivika scoffed , " Bhaiya delulu ho aap ". Aarav asked , " Abb ye kya hota hai ".
Jivika mumured under her breath, " Pata nahi kaise ek writer inke pyaar mein pad gayi ".

Aarav raised his eyebrow and asked , " Kuch kaha tumne ? ".Jivika spoke while grinning her teeth, " Kuch nahi, aap jaldi se utho ab ".

Aarav spoke in irritation, " Bada mein hu yaha par order iss ke chalte hai ". Jivika replied , " Aap jaa rahe ho ya mein akele hi dekh lu show ". Aarav said , " Arey jaa raha hu na ".

Time skips.......

They turned on the laptop.Aarav and Jeevika were sitting on the sofa. Interview was on screen now. The host was sitting along with Aarohi at the studio.

Aarohi was adorned in a white anarkali suit with oxidised earrings and open hair. She was looking beautiful as always.

Interview starts .......

Host : A warm welcome to Aarohi Sharma who is a sensation among the world of romance writing.

Aarohi smiled at his compliment and said , "Thank you".

Host : Aapki likhi ek ek book kafi popular ho chuki hai among the new youth. Iske piche ka koi khas raaz ?

Aarohi: Nahi, aisa is mein koi special raaz nahi. I just wrote them with a lot of hardwork and dedication.

Host : Aapne har phase ko itna perfectly describe kiya hai ki lagta hi nahi ki hum fiction padh rahe ho.

Aarohi: Aapko ek baat kahu , fiction is never about perfection its always about emotion. When you are able to make deep emotional connection with any literature work. Believe me this is the sign you made it while reading the book.