chapter 2

Yn's POV

Yn -  "I can't understand what happened to Dr. Shin suddenly. Looking at him it seemed as if he was afraid of someone."

Another POV

In Dr. Shin's office

Dr. Shin - "Dr. yn, what is this behavior of yours?"

Yn -  "But sir what did I do?"

Dr. Shin - "ohhh... so you don't know what you've done?"

Yn -  "Well, if you are talking about whatever happened just a short while ago. So I would like to tell you, whatever I did was right. That man was entering the VIP room without anyone's permission or informing anyone. And Dr. Shin, perhaps you are forgetting that, It is a rule of this hospital that apart from the relatives of the patient, we cannot allow anyone to enter the VIP room."Yn said very confidently.

Dr. Shin - "I know Dr. yn I haven't forgotten any rules. but your kind information Dr. Yn ,That man is not a stranger, The one who is a patient in the VIP room is his father"

Yn - "whattt!!! If so, why didn't he tell me when I asked him?"

Dr. Shin - "Because he is the CEO of Korea's largest company 'Jeon Empire'. And not only this, he is an undercover mafia king. And we cannot stop him from going anywhere".

Yn - "whatt!!! "Yn said shockingly. "He is the one who killed the biggest gangster Jack?"

Dr. Shin - "yes....and you know what, you have made a big mistake yn"

Yn - "Whoever he is, I don't care. And I am not afraid of him. Whatever I did was my duty." Yn said with some confidence. But somewhere she also know that, She messed up everything.

Dr. Shin - "Yn...You don't know him, he is very dangerous. Don't take him so lightly"

Yn - "Dr. Shin..how do you know so much about him?"

Dr. Shin - "because i know them very well. I have been his family's personal doctor for the last eight years. So I know what kind of people they are. And this hospital has also been built by Mr. Jeon. And you made a big mistake by messing with Jungkook. He will not leave you so easily.

Yn -  "Dr. Shin are you trying to scare me? If you are doing this then listen, whatever I did was right. And i am not afraid of him."Saying this she went away angrily."

Dr. Shin - aishhhhh....."Now who will explain to this girl that she has put her hand in the lion's mouth?"

Time skip

Jk's pov

After meeting my dad, I started leaving the hospital. Because I have to go to the meeting. I did not want to leave my dad in this condition. But due to dad's insistence I will have to go there. And its also very important to show all those motherfuckers their place. They will have to bow down in their knees.(devil smirk 😈).Thinking all this I came out of the hospital.

Yn's POV
After some argument with Dr. Shin, I came to my cabin. Then Yuna also  came.

Yuna - "hey yn...I talked to Dr. Shin. And he said that our shift is over. Now we can go home. let's go home. Yn...yn..Are you listening?"

Yn - "y...yeahhh... i heard"

Yuna - "hey bro..what happened.".

Yn - "actually Yuna..."I told Yuna everything that happened a while ago

Yuna - "whatttt!!!" (Yuna said shockingly.)"Do you even know how much trouble you have caused yourself?i have also heard about jeong jungkook.He is very dangerous. He has achieved the position of Mafia King by killing such a big gangster Jack. he doesn't even think before killing someone.Firstly, he is the CEO of Korea's biggest company. And on top of that, he is a dangerous mafia king."

Yn - "I had also heard about him once in the news.But I've never seen him, so how do I know he's that Jeon Jungkook?And anyway, whatever I did, it was done. Now don't scare me.I am not afraid of him. And it is not like he will take revenge from me.He won't have much time to think about me.Because you yourself said that he is the CEO of a big company. And also a mafia king...so don't worry...Nothing will happen ok.. And let's go home now. I am very tired today."
Saying this, both of us left for our respective homes.

"Saying this, both of us left for our respective homes

To be continued...

Hey guys....how are you all? So this is the chapter 2. I know it's short🥺but I will make the next chapter longer....If you find any grammar mistakes please avoid.🙂 Don't forget to vote and comment.

Thanku 💜