Meet the parents (6) NB

Y/n

"I don't know, Nick I'm really scared" I blurted.

"No don't be" Nick chimed "my parents are really nice, and you'll love my mom"

Tonight I was meeting Nick parents for the first time and I'm super nervous. I really do love Nick so I'm hoping that when I meet his parents they'll love me too. We're going to a classy Italian restaurant that one of the finest in all New York so I was out all day yesterday trying to find a cute outfit for tonight and I think I found the perfect dress.

          After my shower, I pick out my dress from Nick and I's closet and carefully put it on. It was a classic silk black dress and I paired with red bottoms.

          I sat down at my vanity and began to do a soft makeup look. After my makeup, I grab my hair brush and gel and decided I was gonna do a slick back pony tail.

                                             ~~~

           We step out of our car as we have finally arrived to meet Nick's parents. He steps infront of me and holds the door as I enter the restaurant.

"I'm freaking out" I called "I really want them too like me"

"I just need to relax" I muttered take a deep breath as we both walk into the elevator.

           The dinner was on the highest floor of the building all the way on the 20th floor so we both step into the elevator as Nick pushes the "20" button.

"What can I do to make you feel relaxed" Nick whispered, backing me up into the wall.

            He slides his hand up my dress. "Nick, are you crazy" I gulped.

            His finger trail up my dress as he slides my underwear over. He begins to pump his fingers in and out of me while I try to control my moans. Throwing my head back in pleasure he adds another finger in me.

He quickly circles his finger around my clit for a few seconds before taking his finger out moof me as the elevator door opens.

He backs away while I'm still leaned up against the wall and brings both this finger to his mouth sucking on them.

I smile and step out of the elevator as we walk to our table to greet his parents.

388 words
Authors note: thank you so much for reading and please lemme know if you have any requests. Love you all so much 😽😽

                                                  - Gracie