New house (2) JB

I wake up and check the time. It was about 9:00 in the morning and today was the day me and Joe are moving out of our apartment and finally getting a house.
         I step out of bed and begin to get ready. Going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hop in the shower.
After putting on some leggings and a tank top I go back to our bedroom to wake up Joe.
         "Baby wake up" I urged "the movers will be here in 30 minutes"
         I was so exited to begin a new chapter of my life with him, and so was he. We both wanted to start a family in a bigger space and when we found this house we knew it was a perfect fit.           

                                      Time skip
                                           ~~~   

      "Yeah I think that's it" I explained to the movers "thank you so much"
           As the mover step out of our new house, I walked around admiring our gorgeous new home. Picturing our kids running around brought a huge smile to my face.
          I look out of the window to the backyard. Looking at our beautiful pool with a hot tub and a lounge area. Suddenly, I feel two arms wrap around my waist. Holding me tightly and carefully placing kisses on my neck.
        He turns me around and starts making out with me, before carefully kissing down my collarbone. He places his hands on the bottom of my shirt and raising it over my head and then taking off my pants then bra then underwear. He does the same taking everything off while continuing to kiss me.
         He leads me over to the grey couch we had just bought, sitting down as I climb on top of him and get into a straddle position.
        I throw my head back feeling my legs begin to shake and I get weaker and weaker with every thrust.
"Come on baby don't stop now" he murmured "you feel so good"
      His hands reach my waist and he guides me. We both finish at the same time and before I was able to catch my breath, he picks me up bridal style and carry's me to our backyard. He walks over to the hot tub carefully entering.
      He places grabs my hands and places them on the ledge of the hot tub. Towering over me while keeping his hands on mine, he begins to thrust into me from behind. I let out a small moan throwing my head back.
      He takes one hand away from mine and places in around my stomach holding me up because he knows I was about to give out.
    "Come on baby, I know you can last for a few more minutes, come on" 
    I couldn't hear anything he was saying. All I could hear was the moans coming from my mouth and the grunts I heard from behind me. 

    We finally finished for the seconds time as I turn around to face him.

"You were such a good girl for me" he concluded "I'm so proud of you"

    He places a kiss on my head and carries me out of the hot tub to our new room.

Authors note:
Thank you guys so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. Also can y'all please let me know if you would read a Tommy DeVito and Nick Bosa imagines because I rlly want to write one but lmk.

532 words