Chapter 1

*Corey*

You Would Think I've Learned My Lesson By Now, But I Haven't. I Was Still In These Streets Doing Me, But Only Partially. I Got A Job Working A Simple Nightshift Job, But That Wasn't Bringing In No Money For Me And My Family Of Four. I Been Doing Little Jobs For My Boss Man Vic, But As Soon As I Get Enough Money Then I'm Out The Game For Good. I Keeps My Street Life On The Low Because If Isis Found Out Then She'd Go Ape Shit On Me. Though I Can Handle Her Attitude, I Can't Handle The Look On Her Face When She's Upset. It Kills Me. Man....Married Life Done Made Me Soft! The Sun Was Setting As I Pulled Into The Driveway. I Climbed Out The Car And Headed Inside.

"Daddy's Home." I Announced As I Closed The Door.

"Hi Daddy!" Aubree Said As She Helped Isis Set The Table. My Lil Shawty Was Eight Going On Eighty Right Before My Eyes. I Lifted Her Up And Kissed Her.

"You Have A Good Day At School?" I Asked.

"Yep! I Got A Gold Star For Good Behavior." She Beamed.

"That's My Girl!" I Said Giving Her A High Five. I Was About To Hug And Kiss My Wife Until I Felt Someone Grab Onto My Legs.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Said My Main Man King.

"What's Up Lil Daddy?" I Said Tossing Him Into The Air. He Squealed As He Hugged Me. King Was Now Three And Very Advanced For His Age.

"Gain' Daddy! Gain'! He Said.

"What's The Magic Word?" I Asked.

"Pweeasseee!" He Said. I Tossed Him Up In The Air Again Before Sitting Him Down. Hm....I Seem To Be Missing A Child. I Looked Up And Saw My One Year Old Daughter, Nova, Making Her Way Upstairs.

"Now You Are Definitely Going To Be My Problem Child " I Said As I Grabbed Her. She Giggled As I Blew On Her Belly. I Loved These Moments With My Kids. They Were The Best Part Of My Day.

"Hey Baby." I Said As I Kissed Isis Long And Hard.

"Eww!" Aubree Said. We Laughed As I Kissed Isis Again.

"How Was Your Day My Queen?" I Asked.

"Eh...Same Old. I Couldn't Get Much Work Done Because Nova Is Teething Really Bad." She Said. I Glanced At Nova Who Was Chewing On My Shirt.

"Aye Now!" I Said Snatching My Shirt Out Of Her Mouth. She Whined As She Started Bouncing And Screaming. I Tried Handing Her To Isis, But Isis Walked Off.

"Welcome Home Daddy." She Teased. I Smacked Her Ass And Went To Put Nova In Her Highchair. I Picked King Up And Sat Him At The Table While Isis Made Everyone Their Plates. I Admired My Wife As She Got Situated At The Table. Her Smooth Skin Was Still Glowing Like It Was The First Day I Saw Her At Her Parents Crib. Her Gorgeous Eyes That Made Me Go Weak In The Knees Every Time She Looked At Me. And Please Don't Get Me Started On Her Beautiful Smile, Or Her Bangin Ass Body! You Wouldn't Even Believe She Had 3 Kids! Lawd Have Mercy.

"Corey? Corey!" Isis Yelled Snapping Me Out Of My Thoughts.

"Sup?" I Said.

"What Is Wrong With You?" She Asked.

"Nothing. I'm Just Admiring How Beautiful My Wife Is." I Said. She Blushed As She Rolled Her Eyes.

"Feed Your Daughter." She Said Handing Be A Small Plate For Nova. I Started Feeding Her, But Kept My Eyes On Isis. Little Did She Know....It Was Going Down Tonight.
*
*
*
*
*
*
After Dinner, I Got King And Aubree Ready For Bed While Isis Attended To Nova.

"Why Do I Have To Go To Bed At 9? Why Not 10?" Aubree Asked.

"Because You Don't Like To Get Up When It's Time For School. Plus You Get To Stay Up Late On Weekends." I Said. She Frowned. Man If She Ain't A Little Version Of Me Then I Don't Know Where She Gets It From.

"Come On Shawty. In The Bed." I Said As I Pulled Her Covers Back. She Climbed Into Bed And I Tucked Her In.

"Did You Check The Closet And Under My Bed For Monsters?" She Asked.

"Yes, But What Did I Tell You Last Time?" I Said.

"Ain't No Such Thing As Monsters Bihh!" She Said.

"Exactly!" I Said.

"Really Corey!" Isis Said Coming In The Room.

"What? It's The Truth." I Said.

"Don't Be Teaching Her That Type Of Language!" She Said.

"Aight. Aight. Don't Say That No More Aubree." I Said. She Giggled And Nodded. I Kissed Her Cheeks And Told Her Goodnight. I Shut The Lights Off And Closed Her Door. Next Stop....King's Room.