17. {box of wants and needs}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

phoebe had left malakai's house early the next morning, she wrote him a goodbye note and set him an alarm on his phone so he wouldn't sleep in. the two didn't have much time to speak at school, so the boy didn't see her till second period—slt.

"you look really pretty." malakai whispered to her. usually, he would sit beside amerie, just because he always did and they were good friends. but this lesson he wanted to sit by his new girlfriend.

phoebe smiled as he gently kissed the new golden ring on her right hand that she had recently purchased. "thank you, so do you."

"awh, thanks."

"so remember, peeps, this isn't a guessing game. it's an exercise in normalising our what?" jojo asked the students, her hands resting on the wooden box.

"wants and needs." they all spoke in unison.

"that's right. i don't want to hear any shaming. am i clear?" jojo askrd, they all nodded. "all right. who's first? harper."

the blonde girl stood to her feet and picked out a slip from the box. "i have to know the person properly before i have sex with them." phoebe glanced over to malakai and the two nodded in agreement.

"very good and very common." jojo said. "sasha."

"i can only cum to house music." sasha read out and the class started to laugh at the statement.

"that's ant." spider spoke immediately.

"yeah, so what if it is?" the boy huffed, sitting cross legged on the back table.

spider turned around and gave him a fist pump. "respect, bro."

amerie volunteered for the next one. "um, it just says foot." she began to giggle, along with everyone else. "not feet. just foot."

"all right." jojo smiled. "phoebe?"

the girl smiled, she stood to her feet and picked up a piece of paper from the box. she unfolded it and snickered at the words. "um, i can only wank to pictures and videos, my imagination isn't vivid enough?" everyone else began to laugh at what she had said.

"i'm sure that one's nathan."

"shut up!"

"okay, okay." jojo spoke as phoebe got back in her seat. missy raised her hand and jojo nodded. "yeah."

"harper likes getting double-dicked." missy paused
for a second, not believing what she was reading. "by dusty and malakai."

spider began to chuckle from behind at the statement. at first, phoebe didn't move— she was completely confused. she pivoted her head over to malakai and just stared at him. but the boy was still facing the front of the classroom, refusing to look at her. "malakai?" she whispered.