~εïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

could i trust you with my thoughts ...

phoebe laine was the slut of the school. at least she would be if all the rumours were true. she never let them get to her and navigated hartley high school with her head held up high. when the cute new boy hears about the things she's supposedly 'done', she's scared that it's going to ruin any chance she has with him.

but malakai didn't care about her sexual past, if anything he found it amusing. but things become way less amusing when he starts to fall for her... and then kisses another girl.

-

daisy santos has been in love with amerie wadia since they were in year seven. that's five years of unrequited love. daisy was sure the girl felt the same way when they made out once during one of spider's parties in year ten. then the next day at school amerie completely blanked her, and has been ever since. but that didn't stop daisy's blossoming admiration for her.

but amerie seems to be completely smitten with dustin reid, the most popular boy in their year. and while daisy was the passive girl in the world, she made it her mission to steal amerie's attention away.

CAST{👥}:

sofia bryant
as phoebe 'queen bee' laine

sofia bryantas phoebe 'queen bee' laine

"i like guys! and i like you. i just don't like... that."

-

phoebe x malakai (friends with benefits, second chances)

phoebe x malakai
(friends with benefits, second chances)

-