Chapter 3

Phoenix and the girls got to their dorms and Phoenix curls her lips in a sneer at the room , It was so bright pink , Phoenix lots a cigar and they all step in . 

Phoenix : This room is a mess it is so pink . 

Mal : This is gross . 

Eive : Amazingly gross. 

Phoenix looks at Evie and she know that she likes but Phoenix heads to the windows and close the shades and she smirks . 

Phoenix : There that is so much better . 

Mal nods and they all get seated in . Later that night Phoenix went with the girls to the boys dorm . Jay goes over to Jay and she's see some stuff that he stole and she looks through it but found nothing good and she just puffs out smoke and looks at him . 

Phoenix : Next time you steal things , steal something that will let these goody people go on a hunt for . 

Jay nods and keeps looking through the things , Phoenix sees Carlos playing some game she walks over to a big chair and sit down and keeps smoking her cigar . Mal walks over to Jay and saw that he stole some stuff . 

Mal: Jay what are you doing? 

Jay : It's called stealing . 

Mal : Okay and what's the point . 

Phoenix : Mal , think about it that is the only way to have fun in this dump. If I really wanted to I could just use my powers and make people shrive up and I would take over this wasteland . 

The core 4 looks at her , but this was not first time she used her powers to kill someone and they know it wouldn't be the last nor was she buffing she takes her warlord work serious. 

Jay : Like she said . But it's like buying whatever I want , except it's free . 

Mal: Okay . So you could do that , or you could leave all this here and pick it up when we take over the world . 

Evie : You sound just like your mom . 

Mal: Thank you . 

Phoenix just shakes her head and puffs out smoke . Phoenix watches as they are not even paying  any mind to Mal . 

Jay : You do it your way , and I will do it my way . 

Carlos : Die suckers , Jay , come and check this thing out man , it's awesome. 

Jay walks up to Carlos takes the game sticks and starts to play and Phoenix sits there and smirks when Mal is getting red in the face and annoyed . 

Mal : Guys! Do I have to remind you that we're all here for? 

Jay : Fairy Godmother Blah,blah,blah. Magic wand, Blah , Blah, Blah. 

Mal : This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel . Yeah? 

Phoenix shakes her head and gets up and walks off to the door and opens it , Mia looks over at her . 

Mal : Phoenix , where are you going . 

Phoenix : I am going back to the dorm , you guys can steal the wand I have some work to do and I don't have prove nothing to my dad so steal the wand and try to be something . 

With that Phoenix walks out the room and walks down the hall , she gets to the dorm and takes her coat off and goes over to her bed and digs in her bag and she finds the bottle of whisky and she finds a glass to and she goes over to the desk in the room and she sets her papers down and her bottle and glass . When she was about to sit she hears her snail and goes over and gets in out and puts the snail in her ear and answers it .