Chapter Two

The boys were fighting over candy and getting it everywhere, Phoenix just rolls her eyes and just takes a drag of her cigar and she saw Evie trying to put makeup on Mal.

Evie : You're looking a little washed-out . Let me help you .

Mal pushes her hand away from her .

Mal : Ew , stop. I'm plotting .

Evie : Well, it's not very cute .

Phoenix rolls her eyes and she looks at the boys and see them still eating candy .

Carlos : Oh! these! its salty like nuts and sweet like I don't know what?

jay: Let me see?

Carlos opens his mouth and Phoenix just looks at him with a grossed out look .

Phoenix : I am sitting with idiots .

jay hits him to close his mouth , Mal was messing with a remote and it brought the divider down and Evie saw that the were heading for the end of the broken bridge and started to freak out .

Evie : LOOK!

Everyone look Phoenix just rolls her eyes at everyone freaking out .

Carlos : ITS A TRAP.

They all scream Carlos garbs a hold of Phoenix and she growls shoving him off and yells at them.

Phoenix : Will you brats shut the hell up with all the screaming if you open your eyes you can tell that we are not falling .

They all do and they look at the bridge with wide eyes and Evie smiles big and happy .

Carlos : Uh , what just happened?

Evie : I must be magic .

Mal knocks the remote on the seat to get the driver to looks at her .

Mal : Hey , did this little button open the magic barrier?

Driver: No , this opens the magic barrier , that one opens my garage and this one...

The divider goes back up and Mal looks at them shock and smirks .

Mal: Okay, nasty I like that guy .

Phoenix shakes her head annoyed and takes a big drag of her cigar and can't wait to get out of this car . They get to the front of Auradon prep and Phoenix curls her lip in a snarl and she hears the boys fighting over something stupid and she can hear a band playing , as soon the door opens the boys roll out still fighting and everyone stands back . Mal and Evie get out after the boys and Mal sees everyone looking at them and Mal kicks the boys to get them to stop fight .

Mal: Guys , Guys we have an audience.

Jay : Just cleaning up , get up .

Jay helps Carlos up and FG smiles at them and points to Jay .

FG : Leave it like you found it , by that I mean leave it .

Jay sees Audrey and puts on a flirty smile and walks up to her .

Jay : hello Foxy , the names Jay .

Audrey laughs uncomfortable , FG puts herself in front of Jay and smiles , Jay takes a step back to his friends .

FG: Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm Fairy Godmother head mistress .

Mal : The fairy Godmother? As in " Bibbidi-bobbid-boo"?

FG: Bibbidi-bobbid you know it .

Mal : Yeah , I always wonder what it felt like for Cinderella when you just came out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile .