Chapter one

Mal: Once upon a time, long, long ago... Well, more like 20 years ago, Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks basically all the really interesting people and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood, no magic, no wi-fi, no way out. Or so I thought...hang on, you're about to meet us. But first this happened .

Ben was getting his suit done to be crowned king . Ben is looking at the isles of the lost , His mom and dad walk in that makes him take his eyes off the island and he smiles when his dad called out .

Beast : How is it possible that you are going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby .

Belle : He's turning 16, dear.

Ben : hey, pops

Beast : 16? That's far the young to be crowned king . I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42 .

Belle : Uh, you decided to marry me at 28 .

Beast : Ah. It was either you or the tea pot .

Ben laughs a bit and belle just looks at her husband and beast puts on a smile.

Beast: Kidding . I'm one;y kidding .

Ben : Mom, Dad...I've chosen my first official proclamation . I've decided that the children on the isles of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon . Every time I look to the island I can't help but feel they've been abandoned.

Beast : the children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?

Ben : We start out with a few at first , only the ones who need our help the most I have already chosen them .

Beast : have you ?

Belle : I gave you a second chance . Who are their parents ?

Ben : Cruella De vil...Jafar...Evil Queen ...Maleficent and Sir Crocodile .

Everyone in the room gapes at the last two and beast looks at his son like he is crazy .

Beast : Maleficent and Sir Crocodile . Maleficent she is the worst villain in the land and Sir Crocodile is a pirate warlord of the sea he almost took over Alabasta .

Ben : Dad just hear me out here!

Beast : No I won't hear of it. That are guilty of unspeakable crimes and son know this Sir Crocodile's daughter she is the same as him she is a pirate warlord as well .

Ben : That dose not matter they all should get a chance at a better life and I know you think the same . Dad?

Beast thinks and he looks at his wife and son and lets out a big sigh and looks Ben giving in .

Beast : I suppose their children are innocent .

Belle walks up to her son and smiles at him and takes his hands in hers.

Belle : Well. Well done .

She walks over to her husband and takes his waiting hand and smiles at him lovely .

Belle : Shall we?

They walk out the room leaving Ben , he looks at the island thinking he made the right Choice .

Time skip to the isles of the lost.

In a office smoke fills the room , Phoenix and her father were working on there paper work and waiting for the next warlord meeting , Phoenix takes a drag of her cigar and she hears singing and rolls her eyes and gets back to filling out paper work. Phoenix was about done with the paper and was about to move to the next but there was a knock on the door , her father yells to come in , it was Maleficent and the both rolled there eyes and Phoenix looks at her annoyed .