Prologue

A small but big mistake..

Y/N had never felt so joyful about anything throughout her short life

Y/N had never felt so joyful about anything throughout her short life. The Precure group finally were able to defeat emperor Nogo and saved their planet from the clutches of evil! She could finally live a peaceful life! Or could she?..

Y/N's pov
Crap! I'm gonna be late again! I shouldn't have stayed up all night watching TV.. I suddenly hear the sound of what sounds like.. a flying book? I look up to see a flying book rushing towards my face, and I instantly knew who it was! "CANDYYYYYY!" "Y/NNNNN!" I hold my arms out so I can hug candy again, after not being able to see her ever since that battle! But that happiness was short lived when I realized I'm late for school. So I immediately picked candy up and ran as fast as I could! I could see the school in the distance, we were almost there! Candy jumped into my book bag, just how she used too, so no one would see her.

No one's pov
After the duo finally made it within school grounds, Y/N realized there was no one here. She simply forgot it was Summer, and thought it was a school day. Y/N decided to go to a nearby book store to buy a book, since it was gonna be a long walk home, and she wasn't planning on running, again. When the two arrived at the bookstore, they walked around in hopes of finding a book. After the found a book Y/N remembered something. "Do we still have access to the secret hideout, Candy?" Y/N asked. "Of course we do! Let's go there and look for a book there instead! After all, everything there is based of our imagination!"

After doing the Puzzle to get inside of the hideout, the two ended up getting teleported to a whole new world! Y/N and candy were shocked to find out that they were laying in the middle of a forest, Y/N back being in the snow. 'So cold! Don't tell me I went to the wrong place again!'

"Excuse me miss, why are you laying in the snow with a weird uniform on?"

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡ Precure Secret! ♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

Y/N along with her other friends, have accidentally traveled to many different locations when trying to enter the secret base.

Candy was eating all the food inside of Y/N's bag. When Y/N looked inside her bag, candy was covered in crumbs.

Word count: 423