Tell me, my love, are you still bored?

Please.help me what is this 😰

AnwYs- this is what me 3:00 in the morning cooked, and it's 4:59 now so it was most definitely rushed near the end n shit.

I'd tell yall I want Miss Circle to get me pregnant but you already know 😔

Or do you 🤨

FUTA MISS CIRCLE CAUSE UHHH- I WANTED TO TRY WRITING IT LEAVE ME ALONEEEEE

¤•°× -  ☆  - ×°•¤
.
.
.

You scoffed and threw a pillow, not even bothering to be cautious of where it flew and where it landed. The pillow sure did land, and it hit you lovely wife, making her frown with unamusment and look over at you.

"I'm bored," You drug out the 'bored', throwing your head back against the bed, then running a hand over your head and moving your bangs from out of your face.

Miss Circle hummed, and shut off her phone after putting it on do not disturb. Her pale lips upturned into a malicious smile, and she tossed her phone over onto the coffee at the bedside.

"Are you now? Well, I've certainly got an idea of something to make you busy.." she purred, leaning over your way. You turned your head, then gulped seeing the way her eyes looked down at you. That look told you something..

And you were honestly a bit scared to find out what that look meant.

.
.
.

"Tell me, my love, are you still bored?" Miss Circle purred in your ear.

She loved this. She loved the way she had you on the bed, bare ass in the air while and your face was stuffed in the sheets. You turned your head, flushed face making the long haired woman chuckle.

You gulped, feeling her rough hand traveled over your ass, her fingers tracing over your skin every so now and then. Your underwear had been discarded along the bed, so everything was within the teachers view, nothing was hidden from her.

"Tell me." She said, her tone darkening for a moment. Her hand continued traveling down, finally reaching your pussy. Her fingertips pushed past the folds, already entering your warm cunt. A shakey breath left you as you felt her two digits push into you, at the intrusion your walls tightened around them and your right leg twitched.

Miss Circle looked down at your face, watching your face twitch as her fingers slid in and out of your hole, rubbing between your walls slowly before gradually picking up speed and causing more friction. You whimpered, moving your hips to get more of that delicious feeling, to intensify it. Miss Circle's other hand grabbed your hip firmly, and gave a squeeze as warning. "Answer me." She repeated in that same tone.

Suddenly feeling a bit daring, you let two dooming words slip from your lips after releasing a moan, "Y-yeah- I am." You said, then hearing a hum from the woman. She leant over you, her back bent in the same yours did, her breasts against your back. The pace of the fingers slowed down, making you groan.

After what you said, Miss Circle took away from that feeling you increasingly came to want more and more. Her fingers now longer fucked your wet cunt as they did before, moving achingly slow. Your walls tightened around the two digits desperately, seeking out more pleasure.

Her head came down next to yours, her lisp whispered into your ear, "Oh really?" She got nothing but a little whine out of you, and the slight movement of your hips.

Hearing the pathetic whine, Miss Circle leaned away with a tsk and pulled her fingers out of you. The cannibalistic woman watched with satisfaction as you stuffed your face back into the mattress below you, groaning into it regretfully.