I'll show you why not

The reader is a PE teacher because I saw ppl asking for that so, heh 😈, Zaddy heard you and has delivered 🗣🗣🗣⁉️‼️‼️‼️💥💥💥💥💥🤺🤺🤺🤺

This chap feels kinda ERM but I'm trying so hard (Miss Circle makes me hard (I have a coinslot)) I swear 😰

This kinda long shawty bae pls don't ditch it- however,

if you just want the HOO-HAA 🗣🗣‼️‼️‼️‼️

Scroll till you see 💛

¤•°× -   ☆   - ×°•¤

"All right, you all did great! Remember, new showers have been put in next door the boys and girls' locker rooms and different shampoos and conditioners are available as well!" You notified your students, the ballpoint end of your pen wrote away on the paper you used to keep tracks of students participation.

The students seemed happy at that information, the gym filled with curious murmurs from your class and they all moved to exit quicker than usual to see the newly installed showers you informed them of.

"Phew," You used your wrist to wipe away some sweat on your forehead, then finished up a final check mark on the sheet. On the other wrist was a digital watch, looking down at it you took notice that there were a few hours till school would be over and grimaced.

Guess you'd have to deal with the ickyness on you until then...

But quickly a thought went off, you could imagine it above your head like a comical light bulb in a cartoon.

After school, visiting those new showers didn't sound half bad. No students would be there, so you could have it all to yourself.

¤•°× -   ☆   - ×°•¤

You pulled the duffel bag straps over your shoulder you checked your pockets to make sure your phone was there. After patting your behind and feeling your phone was infact there, you reached over and pulled the blinds down over the windows.

Now that you were ready, you could lock up your office and head for the showers.

But right when you stepped up to your door, ready to grab the handle you yelped as it swung open. Thankfully you managed to step back before being hit, sighing as you had just seen it was your girlfriend stepping in.

She lowered her head to avoid bonking it on the doorway, a small sneer as she did so. Every other door she had no problem but yours was always the only one she was too tall to simply wall through.

"Damn door...Hello dear, how are you?" Miss Circle asked, kicking the door shut behind her. She looked down at you and noticed the towel draped over your shoulder, "What's that for?"

"I'm doing fine, thank you. And I was going to try out the new showers that were put in. I'm all sweaty so I figured, why not?"

Miss Circle looked to the side, grinning as she'd seen you'd already pulled down those blinds. Reaching behind, her fingers (I want those fingers in me) reached the knob and pressed the lock button.

She grinned at you, noticing frowning at her actions. Merely confused, just wanting out and wanting to shower. But she'd turn that frown upside down for sure.

"I'll show you why not."

¤•°× -   💛   - ×°•¤

Miss Grace could not believe what she was hearing. Hardly.

Obviously this was a accident, a butt-dial.

However, the principal could call this a...happy accident.