❤️/🩷 Y/n, is that you? /// Tom Kaulitz

Context: Basically part two of "Disappeared" —> After 1,5 years you and Tom met again

Authors Note: Play song for better experience!
NOT PROOFREAD!
—> Don't be a silent reader, I love reading comments!! (:

——————————————————
Tom POV

One and a half years without her by now. I don't even know why I'm still here. This past year and a half, have been the worst ones of my entire life. For example:

If I felt sad or tired or anything like that, she was always there to comfort me. Now there wasn't really to get comforted by.

When I tought I wasn't good enough to be famous, she was there to convince me that I was. Now I need to get convince by someone else.

If I messed something up, she would always tell me it's fine and that everyone makes mistakes. Now I suffer from feeling bad about my mistakes

And obviously the most important one:

She always light up the room and cheered every body up as soon as she was attendant. Now there seemed to be no light in the darkness anymore.

I'm still hoping she's out there, waiting for me. Yet theres also no hope inside me and that voice that keeps telling me that I should just end everything, but I can't. I need to hold my promise that I made with Bill.

*Time skip*

We were in New York city because we have a performance tonight here. We already rehearsed and were now on the way to starbucks to get something to eat and drink before the concert.

We walked in and sat down at a table. A waitress came and she looked odly... familiar? 'This can't be...' I tought to myself. She looks exactly like Y/n. Theres just no way it's her. She walked up and was about to say something when she saw me and the band. Her eyes widened and ours did the same. She just cleared her throat.

"Hey folks! What can I get ya'll?" She asked.

We just all looked each other as if we should ask her if she's Y/n, but Bill just gave her his order. We all did the same and as soon as she went back to the kitchen, we immediately started talking.

"Do you think the same as I do?" I ask all of them

"Duh, it's obviously her Tom. Try to start a conversation later on!" Georg said.

Everyone agreed.

Y/n POV

"Lindsey help me!" I whisper-yelled to my co-worker.

"What happened?" She aksed

"So you know how I was dating Tom Kaulitz and how I just ‚disappeared'?" I asked while glancing over at their table