-CHARACTERS-

MAHIMA RATHORE - She is the mother of Achintya and grandmother of Armaan.She is strong and fierce Queen.After the death of her husband due to his illness,she alone ruled the kingdom and handed it to her son Achintya he became capable of taking over the responsibilities.She is very strong and powerful women.

ACHINTYA SINGH RATHORE - Armaan's father.He is a strong leader,a sweet husband and a strict father. Many fears him.Hus one glare is enough to make anyone shut their mouth's. No one dare to speak up against him or his family.His main priority is to protect his family and kingdom.He loves his wife Vanshika.He may not say it but he is head over heels for his wife.

VANSHIKA RATHORE - Armaan's mother.A sweet wife, lovely mother and respected Queen.Everyone respects her for her kindness and sweet nature.No one except her family knows about her naughty and playful behaviour.

ARMAAN SINGH RATHORE - Male protagonist.He is 27 years old and the elder son and momma's boy.He became the king after his father.He is mostly calm and collective but when it comes to his loved ones or his family you will be seeing the worst side of his you have ever imagined.He is just like his father who prioritise his families protection and responsibilities towards his kingdom.

SHRISHTI RATHORE - She is 22 years old and younger sister of Armaan and older twin.She is pampered princess of her family as she is the only daughter of Rathore family.She is same as her mother sweet and naughty.

ABHEER RATHORE - He is 22 years old and younger twin and younger brother of Armaan.He is introvert in nature and totally opposite to his twin.He takes Armaan as his role model and follows him.He is a man of few words just like Armaan.

MANISH SINGH RATHORE - Younger brother of Achintya and Armaan's uncle.He mostly supports Armaan in business matters.He is famous in the business world for his tricks and ideas.Mostly he takes care of the business when Armaan is busy in with the responsibilities of King.

ADHIRA RATHORE - She is the wife of Manish Rathore and is fashion designer.She and Vanshika are biological sisters.She is a confident and independent women.She is also a kind and sweet mother to her children.

EKANSH SINGH RATHORE - He is 24 years old. He choose to become a doctor rather then joining his family business.He is close to Armaan than anyone else.He loves and respects Armaan a lot.

YUVRAAJ SINGH RATHORE - He is 21 years old and youngest one of all the siblings.He has gone to USA and is studying BA.He is introvert and loves and respects his family alot.