"Yeah.. why wouldn't I be okay?"

"Oh." She pauses "You haven't seen."

"Seen what?" I ask getting scared at her vagueness as I make my way into the living room and sit on the couch to calm myself down.

"Uh- I'll send it to you." She says and now I'm even more confused- send what?

I put her on speaker and wait for her to send me a message. I immediately click on the message and it's a link to a news article.

The first thing that catches my eye makes my stomach drop. Lewis Hamilton.

I'm silent as i read the headline.

Lewis Hamilton spotted with stunning Brazilian model Marcia Alves- possible new romance for Lewis Hamilton as this clearly isn't the girl Lewis had previously posted- is she out of the picture?

My stomach drops reading it, my eyes scanning over the words again hoping they change and this will all be fake.

"Maybe it wasn't him-" I say and Eloise cuts me off "There's a picture." Of course there's a picture. I scroll down in the article and find the picture.

My heart hammers in my chest seeing the photo

My heart hammers in my chest seeing the photo. Knowing it's all already happened and I've been here at home the entire time unknowing while all this happened.

Lewis did tell me there was a dinner and an exclusive after party on the last day which would have been today. So that's probably where they were.

"It's for work." I mumble to Eloise. "There was a dinner and after party- I just don't get why he went with her."

"Yeah as far as I'm aware she doesn't work in formula 1- being a model and all." Eloise says and I clench my stomach, she has a point.

"Yeah." I bite my lip as I type up Lewis online to see if there's any other news or pictures on it. I search twitter and it's all just a bunch of photos and videos from tonight.

I watch one of the videos and he's seen putting his hand on her back guiding her through a few people.

I feel sick.

Seeing him with another woman while I'm almost half way across the world makes me feel sick. 

"I just seen a video of him like touching her and stuff." I tell Eloise in a whisper, fearing if I speak any louder my voice will break. 

"I can't believe him." Eloise says sounding angry, her protective side coming out.

"Maybe it's a misunderstanding-"

"Lilah, he's been ignoring you all day, it doesn't take two seconds to send a quick message." She says and a tear slips from my eye because she's right.