⚪💀🦑🍝📺⌨️ 🗝️ 🎶 The Beginning of the End

⚪️💀🦑🍝📺⌨️
Art by 'chaos' on Discord

TWs // Manipulation, Swearing, Torture, Trauma, Implied Panic Attack, Mentions of Abuse, Mentions of Death

⚪🤍 Y/N's POV:
📺 Time/Arc: Puzzlevision

🎵 Song: 'Other Friends' by 'Steven Universe'
(https://youtu.be/7v_KfioWSf4?feature=shared)

(Context: Y/N used to work at Puzzlevision as Mr. Puzzles' right hand before he went after the SMG4 Crew, and they realised that what he was doing was so wrong. They left him and ended up joining the SMG4 Crew instead, never telling anyone about their past and all the hurt they caused.)

"Where the fuck are we?" I heard a frustrated, deep voice say as I let out a groan, consciousness suddenly hitting me.

My eyes widened as I spotted Mario, Meggy, and SMG3 standing up around me. The room we were in was pitch black, with the only light coming from something on one side of the room.

Unease filling me at a rapid rate, I tried to stand up, but, as my legs were shaky and still a bit numb, I soon fell back down onto the cold, solid floor again. Meg saw this and rushed over to my side, helping me up. I gave her a small, thankful smile in return.

"Wh-What happened?" I struggled out, and the others all shrugged their shoulders. Clearly, whoever or whatever had captured us had been incredibly cautious about making sure that none of us saw them.

I suddenly let out a terrified scream as I realised what was illuminating the room, making the other three jump. It was a TV on a cabinet. I froze in place as I realised how similar it was to Mr. Puzzles' head.

Quickly, mocking laughter began to fill our ears, and my face paled as my previous employer's face appeared on the screen. My breathing sped up as the others all looked around in confusion. Of course, he'd been the one behind this.

"Well, well, well, well, well!" he repeated, causing the others to realise where his voice was coming from as his mouth turned into a devious grin. "Lemme get a look at the menagerie!"

"You must be [SMG3]" he stated, looking at 3. And I saw him get into a more defensive position, with both of his gloved hands clenched, as he realised that he knew his name and probably other information about him as well.

"You must be [Mario]" he continued with a slight eye roll as he looked at the fat Italian, who didn't react. And I privately wished that he still didn't know that he was the Avatar of this universe.

"And [my Y/N]," he hissed out in a mocking tone, and my face instantly turned even paler as I felt sick to my stomach. He remembered who I was.

I froze as I realised something and glanced at the ginger beside me. He hadn't called her out. But why? Had they met before?

"Wow, [he] took you [in], isn't that just swell?" he asked sarcastically, his usually energetic voice laced with frustration and annoyance.

As I looked at his screen, I could tell that he was glaring at me. He couldn't believe that I'd been able to find where I actually belonged, rather than crawling back to him, as he had expected.

"It can't be!" I muttered shakily as my friends all turned to face me in shock.

I'd never wanted to tell them about my past. That I was the one who created the keyboard that caused SMG4 to go insane. I'd never forgiven myself for it. How could I?

And now Mr. Puzzles was more than happy to reveal everything to them. Just so that things would go back to the way they were before. With me under his terrifying and soul-crushing command.