Where it all began:Harshfield High.

A/n;
Hi loves so this is a lil flash back on how Naya and Lily met in high school. So also the next couple of chapters are going to be in flashback so don't get confused. Love y'all 😘

Naya's pov:
I was in my room getting ready to go to school. First day is always the scariest. I was also pretty mad at mom for transferring me here. I mean who goes to a new school in the last year of high school. Ugh!! I fixed my hair one more time and went downstairs for breakfast.
My parents had not been doing so well for a while and I feared that it might get serious and eventually it did. Dad started seeing someone else and mom just couldn't handle it anymore and one day I came home and found both of them in the living room with serious faces.
I walked in and sat down on one of the couches.
"So Naya... um... Your mom and I... " dad swallowed hard and continued, "we are getting a divorce. You can choose whoever to live with since I believe you are old enough to make that decision on your own but whoever you live with you are always free to visit the other parent anytime"
I was at a loss for words. He just dropped that bombshell on me and now I had to choose who to live with. This was all too much for me and I went up the stairs and locked myself up in my room. Tears trickled down my face and I didn't know what I would do next. I knew that if I stayed with dad, I would eventually get a step mom and I wasn't ready for that. I had a feeling that mom would be moving to LA where she could be close to aunt May, her only sister. That would mean getting close to my childhood bestie / cousin Emily. However it Would mean that I would have to enroll to a new school and leave all my friends here in Texas. That would include my girlfriend Sheila.
I decided to go for a walk around the neighborhood and clear my head before deciding anything and my parents agreed. I grabbed my hoodie and walked out the front door. I decided to go over to Sheila's place. She always managed to lighten my mood. As I walked towards her street I texted my best friend Alisa about the news and that I was going over to Sheila's place to spend a lil time with her. She replied with loads of comforting words and encouraged me to go have some time with Sheila. She also added a wink emoji and I just smiled. Typical Alisa.

(that's how I imagine her as but feel free to use ur imagination :)😇

I reached Sheila's house and her mom allowed me in and told me that she was in her room. I went up the stairs and opened the door to her bedroom but stood in horror at what I saw.
My Sheila was half naked and was hovering over a girl with extremely massive boobs and milky white skin. The girl's hands were all over Sheila and I was boiling with rage.
"Sheila what the heck! " I shouted and she finally turned to me. She looked at me and she looked pissed. "What do you want Naya?" she asked shamelessly.
"Why are you doing this to me Shelia, am I not good enough for you that you have to hook up with this whore you got from some street? "
"Yeah actually. Since you don't want me to touch you then I had to do something about it okay so please close the door on your way out. " She gave me one last look and went back to kissing that whore.

I just ran out of the house and headed for the park and texted Alisa to meet me there. We met up and I sobbed in her embrace. I told her everything that had happened and she was at a loss for words too. We stayed silent for a while and then she said it.
"Naya, maybe it's better for you to leave for LA. It will help you forget about that idiot. I'll miss you loads but I think it's better for your sake. " I just nodded in response.

I kinda agreed with her and though it would hurt to leave her I had to.
"Oh and don't worry about Sheila I will give her what she deserves okay "
She chuckled and I joined her. I hugged her tight and decided to go back home.

When I got home I hugged both my parents and told them that I would stay with mom but visit dad often. They both looked at me with eyes that screamed how sorry they were to put me through this. I smiled at them sadly and my eyes were still puffy from all the crying. I didn't bother to come to dinner and didn't go to school the rest of the week.

That weekend we left for LA and mom told me that she had rented an apartment for us and enrolled me in a school there: Harshfield high school.

That's where I was going to finish my last year of high school hopefully with no more drama.

I finished my breakfast and picked my car keys. I kissed mom goodbye and got into my car and drove off to school. I got to the parking lot and parked my car. I picked my bag and stood in front of my new school.

"it's time for a fresh start Naya, don't fuck this up and absolutely don't fall in love with anyone. Just focus you got this" I inhaled deeply and made my way into my new school.

Lil Author's note

Sheila 👆

Leave a vote for me loves 😘