Chapter 1: Rise of the turtles part 1

Alice P.O.V

We live on the underground in the sewer so while we're in the dojo I have to sit down on the floor waiting one of my brothers are down we have to trained every day

It was now mikey vs leo they were up to hold their weapon while they stare each other waiting so leo start to charged same with Mikey.

"Yah!" Leo yelled.

"Oh yeah! Michelangelo is on the move!" Said mikey.

Mikey jumped over him as leo tried to strike to mikey.

"You don't know what to do" Said mikey.

Leo ran over to him and strike to him as mikey kept dodge "I'm here, I'm there I could be anywhere!" As he was dodge leo.

Leo smiled.

"How do you stop what you can't even see?" Said mikey while he ran to leo then he spin his sword and hit mikey on his stomach with pommel then mikey rolled as he sticking his tongue out and fall I giggled.

"Like that?" Leo said.

"Good one leo..." Mikey raised his hand as he finger twitching.

As I get up I have to use my hands well using my bow it's not gonna help for fight against my brother they like to dodge my attacked.

I ran as leo tried to strike to me then I dodge I was about to trip him but he quickly dropped his weapon then he lift me up off the ground.

"Hey leo put me down!" I yelled at him.

"Nope" Then he spin me round and round I didn't like that I could tell I feel dizzy.

"Okay okay please stop I'm down I'm gonna get sick!" He stop then he put me down on the ground as I fall he chuckled.

"That's not fair!" I screamed act like a child "It is sis?" Leo smiled at me while I glared at him.

I get up and sit beside with mikey.

Mikey looked at me "You give up so easily sis try to tackle him next time." He said with smile i looked at him with smile back as I pat his head "thanks little bro I'll tried little harder."

Now it's donnie and raph turn donnie spun his bo-staff and raph cracked his neck as he was ready "Alright donnie put down the staff and no one gets hurt." Raph spoke up.

"Uh you said that last time raph and then you hurt me." Donnie said as he lower his staff. "Yeah, but less than I would have just like I did to alice." He looked at me with cocky smirk then I glared at him.