Release date horror

"GOOD MORNING, sleeping beauty," Nola grinned from her spot behind the table, next to Astoria.

Luna threw her a glare, slowly walking next to them towards the coffee machine. She started it up, nearly dropping a mug midst jawn. From the looks she was giving their kitchen utensils one would think they were responsible for second degree murder.

"You know, you're pretty fussy for someone who goes to sleep before 9 pm," Astoria said in a teasing voice, slowly putting down her own mug.

Keeping her eyes on her mug, Luna sat down opposite the other two (not without flicking Astoria on the head for her comments).

"Release date is tomorrow," she changed the topic, looking between the other two.

"Don't even mention that" Nola leaned back on her chair, one hand rubbing her face while the other stretched on the table for balance.

"Seriously, don't," Astoria said. "You never know if she's gonna cry again or light the room on fire with excitement."

Nola's jaw dropped as she looked at her. "I'm not that bad!" the singer weekly defended, hand dropping from her face to dangle by her side.

"Sure," Astoria lightly lifted a brow with a teasing smile.

Luna lightly shook her head, smiling. "We could go out for lunch. Celebrate a bit," she offered, breaking the childish banter.

"Oh definitely" Nola agreed while Astoria hummed, having been sipping on her coffee.

"Love, returned?" Astoria looked at the other two who quickly nodded.

Love, returned was a restaurant near the corner of their street. They found it and claimed theirs a few days after moving together to Queens, New York.

The restaurant was full of shades of pink and red, giving it a forever valentines vibe. The one story building was filled with round tables of dark wood, red and pink cushioned chairs and dark velvet sofas.

A few hours later, they found themselves sat at one of the tables, Renaissance style paintings hung over the contrasting walls.

Low hanging lamps and fairy lights gave a golden glow to their little corner.

Ordering their food and occasionally pointing out someone's cute outfit or well-done makeup, the girls drifted to their normal conversation routine. Teasing each other and throwing meaningless insults followed by unkempt laughs, they celebrated the upcoming highs and lows of their lives.

"But the real question is," Astoria started, taking a sip of her coke with lifted brows for dramatic effect. "Who would be which fate? Hypothetically."

The Fates. The three divinities that presided over human life. With Nola's constant blabbering about greek myths it was highly unlikely their band name wasn't gonna be related to it.

Together, the Fates represented the inescapable destiny of humanity. Personifications of birth, life and death of humankind.

"Well, we can all agree Luna is the one that cuts the string," Nola said, smiling in her direction. "Death," she added very dramatically, widening her eyes and trying to stop the ever growing smirk.

"Ha ha." Luna bitterly narrowed her eyes while Astoria merely chuckled.

Their discussion was interrupted by Nola's phone ringing.

Seeing it was their manager, Claire, she put it on speaker.

Falling into discussion about further gigs and platform details, the three finished their food and started walking back to their apartment.

By the end of the day and many, many more mythology talks, the band settled in their living room.

Luna laying down on the couch while Astoria curled up in a big armchair and Nola sat on a pile of pillows with her back against the bottom of the couch.

10 things I hate about you played on the tv and a half empty bowl od popcorn was placed in between them.

It was moments like these Luna remembered to appreciate her little family. Thinking about how their three separate lives twirled and danced around each other, bringing a comforting tune to her subconsciousness.

She met Nola in kindergarten. The girl's face was a nostalgic light playing in the gardens of her mind. A warm smile she knew as long as herself. There wasn't a day in her life she didn't think of her as her best friend. Her sister.

Astoria they got to know on a concert in Manhattan. They visited a few years ago and heard a local was playing, apparently so did Astoria.

The three were and are a complimentary mix. Inseparable.

Knowing that tomorrow she officially starts a new chapter was less scary when she remembers it's with the most ridiculously amazing people she knows.

౨ৎ   well hello there!! this is like a few weeks/month before the next chapter just to be clear

also yes i did start another story even tho i only have one chapter of the other one up sue me

this is kinda for me and my bsf because yes it is about us and yes Luna is actually her and yes this is supper fun

rinaswriting13 hello babes ily

also if you thought i wasn't gonna make like 393839362519202 greek mythology references in this story you are veryyy wrong so buckle up. i mean come on the album name is gardens of persephone
which btw i am very proud of

anyways, any thoughts???