🥀Candy🥀

"SHUT UP I AM FUCKING DRIVING!"

"DONT YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!"

"KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE FUCKING ROAD YOU LITTLE SHIT."

The wheels of the car were turned harshly by the driver making the ties screech and go in the wrong direction.
The car suddenly come to an abrupt halt making the car somersault hitting a tree.
The damages were probably unfixable.

GAME OVER.
restart/quit?

"Fucking hell!"
Seungmin throws the console onto the sofa in anger.
He knew felix intentionally kept screaming shit in his ears to make him lose so they could talk, but that wasn't in his plans at all.

"Even if I have to strip naked for you to talk I will."
seungmin makes a disguisted face at felix whiles jeongin was in his own bubble coloring with the crayons chan had bought for him with the Disney princess colouring book. He was currently colouring cinderella's dress black.

"Fine."
He gets up to pour himself a cup of skimmed milk, he wasn't thirsty at all he just didn't want those idiots to see his face as he spoke, he was too tired to keep a poker face like he always did instead of showing his true feelings.

"Urm...
He cleared his throat.

🥀f L a S h B a C k🥀
He drank his fifth cup of tequila scrunching his nose in disgust. He didn't even know why he came to a senior party, (put it in mind that he wasn't underage).
He vision was blurred and suddenly felt sleepy.
He muttered some incoherent words to jeongin whose lips and neck were being claimed by his boyfriend.
He didn't even know why his boyfriend was at the party if he had already graduated.
Little did he know that the house belonged to chan-the boyfriend in question-and the party was being thrown by his irresponsible friends hwang hyunjin and han jisung.

He walked towards the staircase squeezing in between sweaty and hormonal teenagers. He tried climbing the staircase but the math wasn't mathing.
Two became one.
Seungmin pushed through finally reaching the top waddling towards a random room in the mansion.
He almost looses his footing twice.

He opened the door, he smiled when he realised what song was playing;
'In your eyes by the weeknd'

He starts dance to the rhythm of the soothing voice of the artiste.
At the same time the bathroom door of the room opened with a drunk male falling out onto the floor.
Seungmin doesn't seem to notice the extra presence just yet he continues to dance swaying his hips and tiny waist to the song.
The drunk male stands up and blinks for long before making out the person before him.

"Seungmin?"
The said male snaps out of the dance and turns around to face hwang hyunjin his senior , he smiled.

"Hey hyung~."
He hiccuped giggling at his own silliness.

The two had a weird friendship between them and met through their parents. Seungmin's two dads were both veterinaries with a clinic of their own and when the hwangs brought their 6 year old son's puppy to the vet he started to follow the vet's son who was 4 years at the time around saying he looked like a pup 🐶 and wanted to put him in his pockets.
Since then the parents of the two decided to set up play dates for the two eventually growing up together.
But you know how things are; people change, grow and eventually forget their childhood. And that what exactly happened between the two, they were in different class years and different friend groups.
They only started talking again when Seungmin's baby bread, yang jeongin started dating hyunjin's older friend chan the 'weird overfriendly Aussie dude'
He didn't even know how it happened!
He always in his own bubble so savage and good at defending himself which is why he had never been bullied.