𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

THE NEXT MORNING

THE NEXT MORNING

Mai was peacefully sleeping when a sudden knock came on her door , slowly waking up and groaning in irritation due to getting her sleep interrupted.

"Mai , we are arriving to Republic City shortly " A guard said from the other side of the door then walking away from the door . Mai sighed and got up going to a shower that was connected to her room."

Showering , changing and getting ready she was scared but excited to see her family again . Hoping her little sister would still see her as her big sister since she was away for so long but hoping she understood why she left .

 Hoping her little sister would still see her as her big sister since she was away for so long but hoping she understood why she left

( 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭)

After getting ready she got her things I went outside seeing the bright blue sky . Seeing the view of the city she lived in nervousness and guilt went through her veins making her have goosebumps .

"I hope my sister still sees me as her older sister like before"

Arriving to the dock the ramp stair case got put down making an exit off the boat , she started walking off the dock and saw her families car with a butler . "Ms. Sato it's nice seeing you again" The butler said bowing ."

"It's nice to see you too" Mai said politely the butler opened the car down making Mai sit in the back seat while the butler sat in the passenger and the driver drove off to the mansion ."

"Your father and sister is waiting for your arrival" The butler said looking in the rear view mirror seeing Mai looking around the city they drove in."

She hummed in response not taking her eyes off the view she hasn't seen in forever . The feeling of nostalgia and deja vu was lingering in the air she missed everything the memories with her mother ...

The ride felt short and they arrived at the mansion she was scared like she was doing a big meeting in front of the whole city but she calmed herself since she knew how dramatic she is .