We Met Again!!

'I tried to stop loving youSo I built walls around my heart And found other names To whisper in the night But you carved yourself Into my veins Even if you meant to or not And sometimes I wonder If you remember the way We looked at each other Or m...

So I built walls around my heart
And found other names
To whisper in the night
But you carved yourself
Into my veins
Even if you meant to or not
And sometimes I wonder
If you remember the way
We looked at each other
Or maybe you forgot....'

______________________________________

I never in my life ever wanted to come back here, in this city... in this country....

I hate this place, ever since that incident happened.

But my life is really playing games with me.

I ran away .... away from him ... away from his existence .... away from his shadow.... away from his memories!!!

Just like how they wanted me to do...

'Leave him alone!!! Just go!! Away from him !! And don't you dare to return ever!!! He don't remember you!! And I pray to god that he'll never do!! You left him at first place, now leave him properly....  Leave him!!!'

Those words said by his brother are still graved in my heart. Yah!! It's my fault...!! It's just my fault that I left him all alone.

And gave him all the pain, I really don't deserve him. But what can I do when my heart is only craving for him??!!

But why now??!! What's the use of it anyway??!! Not like I can talk to him, Not like I can smile to him, Not like....

He remember me!!

He lost his memories... each and every thing if his life!! Including me and our moments... 

The one we created together .... doing silly things.... laughing together .... dancing together...singing together!!

He always used to say that he love my voice, and that's why I continued my career as a singer!!

Thinking that maybe one day, anywhere, he'll be listening to me!!! To my voice!!

And who knows maybe praising me??!!
That's enough for me!!

I'll spend the rest of my life with his beautiful memories... the memories that gives me relief, pain and feeling of love!!

And that's how my singing leaded me here, Back in Korea again!!

Even though I'm here for my concert only, but I couldn't stop myself from crossing those very well known street.

The streets that knew me very well, After all, I was that shameless person who used to roam around these streets again and again.

Just to see that one face that defined my day, weather it will be gloomy or delighted!!

A smile on those pretty cherry lips would brighten my days, whereas a glimp of tear in those almond brown eyes would sadden my days.

He was the reason I breath, The reason I laughed, the reason I cried, the reason I loved.