Episode 1 Run Up Get Done Up

Natalie: Hey Boo Welcome To My Show, We Gon Introduce Some Ppl Their Names Are: Mariah, Adrianna, Allison, Meera, Barbara, Jess, Teresa, Sky and Nessa.

The Baddies Walk To The Dining Table And Sit Down Next To Natalie. Natalie Compliments The Girls' Outfits And Everyone Sits Down.

Natalie: Hey Baddies We Gonna Introduce Some New Ppl. Yall Have Been In Some Franchises MTV Whatever But These New Ppl Were Picked From Auditions. Let's Welcome Diamond, Olivia, Asia, Alicia, And Susan!!!

Mariah Cf: I Hear Diamonds Name Being Called Out. This B*tch Was Beefing Wit Me On Social Media Calling Me Out So Whats Up.

Mariah Pops Diamond In The Face While Diamond Sits Down And Diamond Snatches Maria's Weave. Diamond Then Spits On Mariah And They Both Pop Each Other In The Face. Security Breaks It Up While Sky Records The whole Fight.

Sky Cf: It's Only Been One Day And Yall Already Fighting!! Like Damn Lets Have Some Peace For Once.

Natalie: Yall Better Chill Out It's Only Been One Day And Yall Alr Fighting. Come On Mariah Ima Bring You Outside.

Natalie Brings Mariah Out Of The Diner While Diamond Fixes Her Wig That Got Messed Up. After A Few Mins Of Their Intros The Baddies Go To The Houses. House A Consists Of Mariah, Adrianna, Allison, Meera, Teresa, Sky, Nessa While House B Consists Of Barbara, Jess, Diamond, Olivia, Asia, Alicia, Susan.

In House A The Baddies Get Along With The Girls Talking About Mariah And Diamonds Fight While In House B The Girls Are Giving Each Other Dirty Looks.

Jess: They Definitely Picked The Wrong Ppl For This House...

Olivia: Wow I Couldn't Agree More Jess.

Jess: Olivia You Was Talking Smack About Me On Social Media So Make Sure You Have The Hands To Back It Up.

Jess Throws A Drink At Olivia And Olivia And Jess Run Up. Jess Punches Olivia In The Face While Olivia Decks Jess In The Jaw. The Two Drag Each Other's Weaves But Jess Manages To Hit Olivias Eye.

Olivia: Ow B*tch This Hoe Just Hit My Eye!!

Natalie Executive Producer Brings Olivia To The Hospital As Olivia Has An Injured Eye While Jess Is Being Held By Security.

Susan Cf: Oh Hell No Jess You Better Not Get Arrested For This!!!

The Girls Check Up On Olivias Eye. Natalie Decides To Send The Baddies To The Club With The Exception Of Olivia.

The Baddies Turn Up And Get Lit In The Club But One Random Girl Snatches Nessa Wig. Nessa Goes Full MMA On The Girl And Punches Her Like It's A Boxing Match. Teresa, Sky, Mariah Jump In The Fight And Beat Up The Random Girl. A Crowd Of People Surround The Baddies And The Baddies Are Immediately Kicked Out Of The Club.

The Baddies Are Brought Together In House A And Natalie Holds A House Meeting.

Natalie: Baddies That Was Really Unnecessary We Got Kicked Out Of The Club. I Felt Embarrassed After That..

Diamond: Mariah You Jumping In That Fight Was Not Necessary Too.

Mariah: Why You Still Beefing With Me?

Diamond: Wsp

Diamond Runs Up On Mariah Hitting Mariah In The Jaw While Mariah Punches Diamond In The Nose And Mouth And Boxing Her While Security Separates The Fight.

Mariah: Run Up Get Done Up BTC!!

Mariah Cf: Diamond Thinks I'm Weak And Don't Wanna Step Up To Nessa Sky Or Teresa. Boo Boo I'm Not Weak At All!

Diamond: You Wanna Go Again Mariah I Can Go All Day All Season So Wsp

Diamond Sneaks Mariah And Mariah Right Hooks Diamond's Face. However Security Separates The Both Of Them Quickly And Break Up The Fight.

Mariah: Diamond You Gone!! Go Home!

Mariah Was Able To Snatch Diamonds Baddie Chain And Has It In Her Hand. Meanwhile The Baddies Go Back To Their Original Houses House A And House B. When The House A Baddies Reach Their House Meera Finds Her Purse Missing.

Meera: My LV Purse Who Took It!!

Teresa: What Happened Meera?

Meera: I Left My Purse On The Bed And It's Gone. Who Took It??

Meera Holds A House Meeting In House A and Meera Questions The Girls. No One Says Anything But Adrianna Looks Like She's Laughing.

Meera: Adrianna Wsp You Was The One Who Took My Purse!

Meera Straight Up Punches Adrianna In The Face 10 Times While Adrianna Just Sits There Getting Beat Up On The Sofa. The Girls Pull Meera And Adrianna Apart From Each Other.

Mariah Cf: Meera Is Just Straight Up Crazy She Beat Up An Innocent Girl Adrianna Wasnt The One Who Stole Your Purse Boo.

Meera Is Escorted Out Of The House To Calm Down While Adrianna Decides To Leave The Baddies House.

Meera Cf: You Touch My LV Purse, You Get Beat Up.

Meera: Hand Over The LV Purse Where Is It??

Surprisingly Allison Had The Purse All Along. And Hands It Over To Meera Causing Meera To Punch Allison In The Head And Face Which Makes Allison Leak And Had a Knot On Her Head.

Meera: B*tch Got Me f Up!!

Meera Leaves The House And Never Comes Back. Meanwhile Natalie Talks To All The Girls Both In House A And House B.

Natalie: In My Own Show I Don't Want No Thief No Stealing Of Things. Or Ima Have To Send You To The Police Cause It's A Crime. Allison Ima Let You Off But If You Do It Again You Gonna Go To Jail.

End Of Episode 1 Be Sure To Like This Story

Comment Who Your Favorite Baddie is

Calling For Replacements. If You Wanna Be A Replacement Write Your Name, Age, Location And Why You Are A Baddie. I Need Just 2 Replacements For House A.