I

(Quick AN the Wilbur soot in this story is not the name person in real life so just see them as two different people his real life actions are not accepted)
(P.s. the schedule for this will be daily until written otherwise)

Techno awoke a bit later than he normally does but non the less his morning remains to his normal routine of him getting dressed then a servant showing up at his door with the same 3 knocks on his door they always have done asking for him to come down to the royal dinning room to eat breakfast with the rest of his family. He obliges like he always does. His brother Wilbur trying to annoy him on his way there.

He ate breakfast while his father Phil trying to make small talk but failing miserably as he doesn't know how to talk about interesting things. But it is better conversation than what the servants and guards try to give as they always only talk about the empire and how important he is and blah blah blah.

He parted ways with his family when he went to his tutor who also helped him learn some defense. Of course only for self defense.

Not many exciting events happened this day or the next or the week or next week or the next month. But this was his life he was fairly used to it.

...

Wilbur's life was not much different from his brothers besides the fact he liked to play the guitar. He started learning to play on his own when he begged his father to get him a guitar at the age of 12.

Now he is 15 and has learned all the songs he knows he's gotten so bored he's even wroten some songs. Though he keeps those stuffed under his bed where nobody snoops around.

He's always considered himself more of a writer than a fighter. He enjoys the idea of poetry finding the beauty in such a simplistic yet beautiful writing and has always sought comfort in writing it. Finding the uniqueness in every letter and making sure to let his family know that by talking to his brother with much bigger vocabulary words than his brother techno has ever known existed and using them to annoy him further.

Even playing silly music on his guitar one time when techno was having a fight with their father Phil.

...

Philza was a rather gentle and kind person especially to his children he always managed to find the positives of every situation everyone around his was going through. Besides his. The one thing all kings suffered through. Actually having to run a whole empire. The Arctic empire at that a massive empire with many kingdoms.

Despite these facts he was a very generous king. He is very respected as a king and he has never had anyone try to take over his position. Which he takes as a win.

His life is filled with paperwork. Though he always manages time for his children risking everything for them. Even through his loneliness that his wife and children were none the wiser of. He would lose everything if it meant he could save them. Apparently even losing himself.

...

The family all went to bed not expecting much to change with their life.