III

Jeonghan's POV

I woke up early to get ready. I showered first before packing my stuffs. I gave my father a hug before saying goodbye. My friend Hyungwon will pick me up at the airport. I took a taxi while going to the airport.

Goodbye Seoul... I'll miss you
I hope I can heal in America.....
I said to myself before stepping foot to the airport. I saw Hyungwon waving at me. I quickly ran to him and hugged him.

"Hyung! It's been a while! I missed you" I said while hugging him. "You too Hannie. And I heard what happened.. I hope your doing well. Maybe I can help you heal" he said to me as he comforts me.

Seungcheol's POV

I saw Han hugging a boy... He looks happy.... I saw them leaving, I tried to call him but he won't answer my calls. "Han! Han! Han!" I shouted but he didn't hear me.

I quickly ran to them but I was too late... The plane already boarded.... I was too late... I felt weak... I just watched the plane left Infront of me...

I thought of an idea, "what if I went to America?" I want to win him back. I quickly went to my car and drove to my parent's house. I quickly packed my things and booked the next flight to America.

"Where are you going son?" My father asked. "I'm going to go get Han back. I made a mistake dad..." I said while packing my stuff. He quickly nodded and gave me his credit card. "Use that, you might need it soon" that can only be use for emergencies.

I went back to the airport and wait for my flight. I hope I'm not too late Han...I will take you home.

After a few hours, I arrived at America. It was a bright place. I hope I can win you back Han....

I quickly looked for his address. It took me a while to finally found his hometown. I saw the guy he hugged from the airport. I quickly followed him.

He noticed me and looked at me very badly. "May I help you?" He asked crossing his arms. "Uh... Is Han here? I think this is his address right?" He nodded . "May I see him?" I said . "Alright... I'll get him" he said before entering his home.

I waited patiently while looking around his hometown. It looks so peaceful. While I was looking around, I didn't know he was standing Infront of me. He looked shocked to see me.

To be continued.....