II

Yanna and Seungcheol's POV

I went to my house with the letter jeonghan gave me. I saw cheol awake while using his phone.
I sat beside him and gave him the letter. "Cheol you should read this" I worriedly said. He quickly read it and was happy. "Yes!! We can finally get married now babe" he was happy but I wasn't.

"What's wrong? Don't you want to?" He asked me. "don't you feel anything at all to Jeonghan?"  I said . "I only love you" he said. "Cheol... He's my friend... I don't like seeing my friends get hurt... Didn't you know he loved you? He was the one taking care of you whenever you were sick and drunk. Cheol... I'm not the right person for you... He is...." I said which made him sad.

"Go to him .. I know you also felt something for him.. go to him! He's leaving I saw him carrying a luggage" I told him which made him quickly got up and went to his car to start driving.

Seungcheol's POV

I started to drive really fast. I regret the time I was being mean to him. He was the one who took care of me whenever I was sick. I didn't realise it that I had love him too.

After a few minutes I arrived at his place. As I knock I was greeted by his father. He had cold look at me. I guess he knew what happened. "What are you doing here" he coldly said. "Sir may I see Han?" I said which he shook his head. "No you can't. He's resting. I know you hurt him. Don't worry he already signed the marriage contract. He cancelled it already. He's also preparing to leave for tomorrow. You're too late" he slammed the door at my face.

I felt weak and sat on the ground. I regretted the time I was mean and harsh to him. He was the caring person I knew.... He is thoughtful and happy back then....
I didn't know I was crying. I didn't know where else to go... I quickly went to Yanna's house . She opened the door for me. I cried Infront of her.

"Yans... I'm too late... He's leaving tomorrow... His father doesn't even want me near him...." I cried until I couldn't cry anymore. I didn't know what to do... If only I could go back in time... I would have treated him good.... And now... He's leaving... What have I done.....