★35★

Jimin wiped Iseol’s lips of the remnants of milk before handing him over to his mother. He was on the edge when he was feeding his son after knowing Jungkook opened his eyes. As soon as Iseol laid on his mother's shoulder, Jimin ran inside the ICU.

He saw Yoongi and Hoseok near the younger crying and complaining. It was such a warm scene to watch. It shows how precious Jungkook is to his mom and dad.

Jungkook’s face broke out into a smile seeing Jimin at the door way.

Hoseok and Yoongi decided to give them privacy and walked out. Once they were out, Jungkook turned his face to the side with a pout over his face. Jimin frowned.

“Kookie, look at me.”

Jimin pleaded. He bit his lips to not cry hard. He held Jungkooks cheeks with his right palm and gently forced him to look at him.

“Will you forgive me kookie? I am so sorry. It's all my fault.”

Jimin saw Jungkooks eyes brimming with tears and it broke his heart.

“I am sorry for acting like a child. Jimin shook his head with a sob and hugged Jungkook like his life depended on it.

“How did you end up like this? Do you know how scared I was? How can I live without you? Kookie, you are my everything.”

Jungkook smiled at the last sentence with his sparkling doe eyes. Something which Jungkook liked to hear everyday. Jimin didn't wait any longer before pressing a loving peck over the latter's lips.

Jungkook was content with the peck. Jimin saw that familiar bunny smile breaking out of the boys lips.

“I love you so much. More than me or anything else in this world. Please don't ever forget that.” Jimin wanted Jungkook to know how much he cared and loved the younger.

“I am sorry if ever you doubted that love for you. I was just elated by the arrival of Iseol that I forgot people around me. It's my fault.” This time, Jungkook was the one who broke out. He hugged Jimin so tight as if Jimin would disappear from the reality. For a moment Jungkook had thought, he could never see his family again. He thought that the accident was the end of it and he would never see his Jimin again.

“Minnie, I am so sorry for driving recklessly. For a moment I thought I could never see you and Iseol again... Iseol? Where is our baby?”

Jungkook asked the last sentence with a frown pulling away from the hug.  Jimin nodded his head before going out.

He came back with their baby who was clad in a carrot printed onesie.  Jungkooks heart swelled with love. He showed grabby hands with his good arm towards Jimin. The latter place their baby over Jungkooks chest.

The baby snuggled once he felt Jungkooks warmth and slept unbotherd by the movement. His father pressed a kiss over the coconut head and smelled him. That was the most comforting smell Jungkook could ever get after his Jimin.

Jimin frowned when Jungkook started crying again. “What is it kookie?”

“I thought I will never hold him again like this.”

Jimin smiled hearing that. “You still have an injury over your head. Don't cry too much. You will be in pain later.”

“He smells like milk. I miss the taste.” Jungkook said cutely scrunching his nose and sniffing his son totally forgetting that he was crying for a moment. And Jimin blushed pink hearing that.

“You are still the same man I married. Thank god nothing happened your head.” Jungkook chuckled hearing that.