Scary first day

Morning came and it was officially my first day working with Sonic and Amy. I get up and quickly shower then put on the all black clothes and gloves. I clip the dark silver chain on my vest before pulling my fur back while slipping on my black shoes. I will say I look rather fancy for a slave.

 I went to the kitchen where I met a two tail fox who gave me a bag of food to keep in my room

I went to the kitchen where I met a two tail fox who gave me a bag of food to keep in my room. I thanked him and went back to place it in the mini kitchen I had no idea I had until the fix told me. I ate a quick breakfast then soon the sound of wolve howls and bells are heard and I take a deep breath. "Ok..." I said and walk out of my room and straight to Sonic and Amy's room. I opened the door as the instructions said and enter the room. "You rang?" I said as I was also instructed to do. "You clean up quite nicely Red" Sonic smiled tossing on an expensive blazer. "Yes now you ready to follow us around for your first day?" Amy said putting in sapphire earrings. "Yes master and mistress" I said. "Excellent" sonic said placing a pocket watch in the vest under his blazer and walks over to Amy. He helps her up and I see her in a sapphire silk short sleeve blouse, black pencil skirt, and sapphire heels. Her hair was down and had her make up done naturally beautiful. They really are a beautiful and stunning couple. Amy smiles and walks up to me then around me before stopping back in front of me. "I think I would like you to have your fur down unless handling food or drinks." She said and I nod before pulling out the hair tie. "Much better" she said and they walk passed me. "Follow red" sonic said and I do. As I walked behind them I noticed a few maids glaring at me after bowing to Sonic and Amy, one of them was the bat. Her blue eyes looked hungry until they get to the necklace and they were soon filled with shock. "Good morning master and mistress your breakfast is ready." The bat spoke in a slight stutter which I found strange. "Thank you rouge" Sonic said and I open the door to the dinning room for them. "Thank you red" Amy said and they walk in. They both sat down while I stood near the door as they began to talk about meetings and Gatherings. I see Amy's hand rose and two fingers bend a few times which means she needs me. I walk up and she holds up her glass. I nod then pulled my fur back and walk over to the prep drink table. I grabbed the silver jug befor walking back over pouring the red liquid in her glass. She smiled and nods in thanks as I poured some in Sonic's glass. Yet I felt his eyes looking at me in a more desirable way sending a shiver up my spine. "So knux~ tell us~ do you believe in the supernatural?~" Sonic asked in a rather flirty tone. Did he actually do that in front of his wife? "I'm very curious as well Red and if so ever had any experiences~" Amy said in a flirty tone as well. What the actual fuck? "Umm I mean i do find it interesting but I haven't personally experienced anything supernatural." I said a bit taken back with the questions and flirty tones. "Interesting. Well how do you feel about werewolves?~" Amy asked. "Umm cool I guess" I said as I started to walk back to the drink table. I turn around and jump back seeing Sonic. His hand lays on the wall next to my head as my hands grip the table and the back of my body leans over it as he leans over me. "Cool huh?~ what about Vampires?~ Ghost?~ skinwalkers?~ Ghouls?~" he said in a seductive tone making my heart pound against my chest. "I guess but personally I like the lore of werewolves...." I said and I wasn't lying I always had like werewolves since I was a child. Sonic smiled and for a second his eyes looked blue but he quickly blink and they were back green. "So do we~ I would like to hear more of your interest in the lore of werewolves later after dinner~" he said and he backs up before walking back to the table with Amy grinning seductively as her husband sat down. They eat the food that was brought to them as I walked back to the door with my heart still pounding. "What was that all about?!"

Nighttime rolls around and frankly I had a scary first day. For instance every other server here take one look at my necklace and they suddenly back off. Except for Tails the Fox I mention earlier. One of the meetings they mentioned I was to attend and the black and teal hedgehog names Mephlies was eyeing me in a perverted way until Sonic snapped at him making him apologize. Turns out Mephiles is Amy's cousin who runs a company that they co own. There was another who was eyeing me yet not in a lustful way during a gathering. She was a grayish purple wolf with piercing eyes. Her name was Lupe Moonscar. The way she looked at me was with an impressed look before she walked away to speak to a purple swallow who glanced at me then smiled before they walked away. Now I decided to walk outside to take a breather and frankly the night air felt amazing for a split second before I was grabbed and pinned up against the wall. "My my even the stars don't shine like your breathtaking eyes~" Mephiles said as his green eyes suddenly glowed a hellish teal and fangs grew in his mouth. "Let him go" Amy said and I turn seeing her a Sonic standing there. "aww come now Cousin not even a little taste?" "No now let him go or we will turn you to dust." Sonic growled like literally growled and his eyes turned purple. "Guess we will fight then because this mortal looks rather~ Tasty?~" he pushed me to the ground and attack them yet they both shift into large white wolves in front of my eyes. Mephiles was taken down and he runs away before they both shifted back to normal. They turn around and saw my frightened face. "Looks like we have some explaining to do" Sonic said and Amy nods. Yet it was clear to me I'm not just a slave to two random people.

I am a slave to real werewolves.