3. First Meeting

Raghuvanshi's House

The Raghuvanshi family gathered around the dining table, chatting about their recent meeting with Ananya. 

"She's really nice," Aditya remarked.

 "And so pretty too" Yuvraj added with a smile. 

"She seems perfect for you, Aadi," Sanjana chimed in. Everyone (Except Adhiraj) agreed. 

"But Ma, how can you decide after just one meeting?" Adhiraj questioned. "I've always said, don't just judge by appearances. We need to think if she can be a good queen or not." he continued.

"You'll know when you meet her, Aadi, but one thing's for sure, she has a kind heart," Devika assured him.

"But how can you decide that in just one meeting chachi ji?" Adhiraj asked.

"You'll know when you meet her today beta" Rajendra said.

"Beta when are you going to meet her?" Rudra asked.

"Today before going to office." Adhiraj said.

After finishing their meal, they dispersed to their daily tasks. Adhiraj headed towards the car when Sanjana called out to him. He turned back to face her. 

"Beta, I forgot to mention something," Sanjana said. 

"When you meet Ananya, remember to ask her about her likes and dislikes, don't just talk about your own." She advised. Adhiraj nodded in understanding before getting into his car.

Shekhawat's House 

As Ananya prepared herself, a part of her longed for Adhiraj to choose her. Despite her desire to remain single and focus on her studies, she also yearned to escape the turmoil she was experiencing. The family she met yesterday left a lasting impression on her, despite only spending half an hour together. Their warmth and affection resonated with her deeply. This was the kind of family she had always yearned for—a loving and supportive one. She, somewhere in her heart, though that finally her longing for love and acceptance would be fulfilled.

Ananya adorned herself in an exquisite off-white anarkali gown, intricately embellished with shimmering sequins and delicate embroidery, cascading gracefully around her figure. Adorning her ears were silver Indian oxidized jhumki earrings, adorned with vibrant pink beads, swaying gently with each movement. Her wrists adorned with silver oxidized kadas, adding a touch of elegance to her look, while an Indian choker graced her neck, accentuating her graceful neckline. A stunning round-shaped ring, reminiscent of a blooming flower, adorned her hand, adding a subtle yet captivating sparkle to her attire. With her choice of minimal makeup, her natural beauty radiated effortlessly, but it was in the embrace of traditionals that her aura truly glowed, exuding a timeless charm and grace that was simply mesmerizing.

The Outfit