Part Three

Its been around a month since i met Kim, not much has happened until today. We planned a sleepover but i didnt think about it much since i find it hard to sleep without being in a coffin. I walk to Kims house, her house is next to the woods. Its quite a normal sized house and it has a very big garden. She told me she had two younger siblings but they're both out and so are her parents. I knock on the door neversly, im wearing a long, red, puffed sleeved shirt and a pinafore dress, i thought i would tone down on the whole goth look a bit. She flings open the door so quickly that it almost hits her in the face.

'MARYA!' she shouts, rapping her arms around me.

'hi' i say,putting my arms around her waist. She seems flustered by this and pulls away. 

'Do you want to go upstairs?' She asks, grabbing my hands. I dont know what shes doing, it kinda seems like she flirting.

'Yeah we can go upstairs of you want' I say, grabbing her hand tightly. We go upstairs to her room. She had a really small desk , a very small double bed (she was saying wed have to share but i dont think well fit) and trinkets EVERYWHERE! I notice scratches on her wall, it looks like shes tried to cover them with band posters. 

'Come, sit' she says slapping the spot next to her on her bed. I sit down next to her, theres a long awkward silence until she says,

'Ive ordered pizza by the way' 

'Oh okay cool' i say back. I really wanna question the scratches on the wall but i keep quite. The moon glares through the curtains, its a full moon tonight.

'SHIT!' Kim says, quickly rushing to the curtains to close them.

'FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK' she says looking down at her hands, i see them slightly get bigger and her claws get longer, 

'DONT LOOK PLEASE!' Kim says, tears swelling up im her eyes. I look away as she says until i start hearing growling. I turn in fear to see that kim had turned into a wolf, a werewolf. All her clothes had ripped off onto the floor, her fur was a chestnut colour but she still had those beautiful big gold eyes. She begins to snarl her teeth before rummaging through her draws and stabbing herself with a syringe with a mysterious red liquid inside. She collapses to the floor making a massive thud. I run to her side, shes still breathing, but is slowly morphing back to human. Her eyes begin to open slowly.

'OH MY GOD YOUE ALIVE!' I shouted as i kissed her forehead. SHIT! Why did i do that!? 

'Marya im currently naked, can you pass me my clothes please' Kim says very seriously. I never noticed really but i turn the other way to make sure she has privacy.

'Come sit next to me Marya.' I hear her say a bit later. I turn around and crawl up into the bed. 'Please dont be scared, okay im a werewolf and when there is a full moon i turn and if i dont inject myself with that red stuff early enough ill go on a rampage.' She said, extremely stressed and worried.

'Hey, its okay dont worry about it. Im not scared of you now, do you want to know a secret?' I say to her holding her hands. She nods. 'Im  a vampire.'