Chapter 35:The Funeral

Rachel's P.O.V
Everything is just wrong. Princeton and my mom are still getting investigated, and my dad is died. IT'S ALWAYS THE GOT DAMN DRUNK DRIVER THAT STAYS ALIVE. Now the dudes in jail for man slaughter. I got released last week but I have to got to physical therapy twice a week and take these pain pills.

There's nothing but weeping at my dad's funeral but I can't seem to even shed a tear, I'm just...numb.  My mom, my step mom, roc, and I all stepped up to the casket. I don't even know how the thing with my mom coming back is going to work out especially with what's going on with her right now. We had went over the will while I was still in the hospital and my dad left me everything he had, I knew him and my step mom, Crystal, weren't doing so well and he was considering a divorce but goodness, and since I'm 18 now I can access my the account. Crystal was pissed off, and words were said between her and my mom and now they're not on good terms. I still have to stay with Crystal because she's still legally married to my dad, but ever since the reading it seems like she wants nothing to do with me.

I'm starting to think associating with Prince was a mistake

____________________________________________________________________

I know this probably isn't what y'all wanted at all but 😕