Did I Fall in Love with my Bully (A Mindless Behavior story)

Hi, I'm Rachel I'm 17 and my life is a living hell all thanks to a walking demon named Princeton he abuses me for no reason and I can't do anything about. The only thing that's getting me through this is my loving family, caring friends, and thinking that it could be worse. I have no idea why he's doing this to me but I hope I'll find out soon.

Sup, I'm Princeton yeah I know you hate me I'm 17 too and the only reason I'm doing this to her is because her dad arrested my dad when we were 5. He was sentenced to 20 years and her dad kept shooting him in the leg because he kept running. The doctors had to cut his leg off because it was to severe and it wouldn't heal. He was caught with a drug dealer and was caught with several other charges I can't remember. I've known Rachel since we were in pre-k but we weren't friends or anything.I didn't know her father was the who arrested my dad until he was picking her up in the 8th grade one day, that's when I started. No one knows what I'm doing and it's going to stay that way as long as she's afraid of me.

Authors note: I'm writing this on my iPad so that's why I can't do any fancy font and I don't know how to post pics.

P.S. I didn't want to give out to much info so you can read the first chap.