Chapter 2

Sara?i can't believe it why would she do this I am feeling heartbroken that my sister doesn't trust me enough what can I do. At this all my self control breaks when I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me I turn and see the blurry face of...Tommy.

"What are u doing here?" I say but then turn and carry on sobbing into his shirt. I let all my anger erupt out in my sobs and all he does is stroke my hair and soothe comforting words. Then suddenly he mutters "I Love you" I feel as though my heart stopped but the words that left my mouth surprised more than they must've surprised him I said" I love you. "After this he kissed me so passionately that I just melted and the next thing I know I am lying in abed with him on the floor so I go and tell him to come on to the bed.

The next thing I know is I fall asleep in his arms and no nightmares intrude all good dreams are in my thoughts like maybe after I find Sara we could be come an item but for now I just sleep. In the morning I wake up and see Tommy still asleep so I go and make breakfast for us. Suddenly arms wrap around my waist and Tommy kisses my cheek and asks what I am making so to shut him up I give him a peck on the lips.

After that I set the table and quickly finish my breakfast but Tommy's is still in front of him "aren't you gonna eat?" I ask, he replies "can you feed me?" Under my breath I mutter cheeky little git but still feed him. When we are finished I clean up and go back to bed. He then climbs in with me and we fall asleep.

Sorry such a short chapter but something is better than nothing so sorry plz forgive me and plz check out my story if u like divergent or a story called Hayley's life thanxxx guys.