4

Chapter 1: The Encounter

Takemichi had always been fascinated by dragons. Their majestic wings, powerful scales, and fiery breath captured his imagination from a young age. So when he stumbled upon a wounded dragon in the forest one day, he couldn't resist approaching it.

The dragon, named Draken, was surprised to see a human showing kindness towards him. He had been injured in a battle with a rival dragon and was in desperate need of help. Takemichi, without hesitation, offered his assistance and tended to Draken's wounds.

As they spent more time together, Takemichi and Draken formed a bond unlike any other. They shared stories, laughter, and even secrets. Takemichi learned that Draken was not just a fearsome creature, but also a gentle soul with a kind heart.

One night, as they sat by a crackling fire, their gazes locked and a spark ignited between them. Takemichi leaned in, his heart pounding in his chest, and kissed Draken. The dragon responded eagerly, his own emotions swirling as he embraced Takemichi in a passionate embrace.as Draken runs his hand onder takemichi's shirt squeezing his rose bud which earns him a moan then kisses him hard then he ends the kiss which leaves a panting michi draken puts 2
fingers in preparing him

after preparing him he puts his dick in him which had takemichi sreaming after 5 hours and they stopped due to takemichi fainting.

Chapter 2: The Revelation

After their night of passion, Takemichi and Draken found themselves in a state of bliss. But as days turned into weeks, Takemichi began to feel strange. His body was changing, his appetite increasing, and his emotions fluctuating wildly.

Draken, sensing something was amiss, urged Takemichi to see a healer. The healer, after examining Takemichi, delivered shocking news - Takemichi was pregnant.

Takemichi was stunned. How could this be possible? He was a human, and Draken was a dragon. But as the truth sank in, Takemichi realized that their love had transcended boundaries and created something truly miraculous.

Draken was overjoyed at the news. He vowed to protect Takemichi and their unborn child with his life. Together, they prepared for the arrival of their baby, their love growing stronger with each passing day.

Chapter 3: The Birth

Months passed, and Takemichi's belly swelled with the life growing inside him. Draken was by his side every step of the way, his love unwavering and his devotion unbreakable.

Finally, the day arrived when Takemichi went into labor. Draken, with tears in his eyes, held Takemichi's hand as he pushed and strained, bringing their child into the world.

The baby, a beautiful mix of human and dragon features, cried out as it took its first breath. Takemichi and Draken looked at each other, their hearts overflowing with love for their precious miracle.

As they held their child in their arms, Takemichi and Draken knew that their love was truly special. It had defied all odds, overcome all obstacles, and created a bond that would last a lifetime.

And so, Takemichi, Draken, and their baby lived happily ever after, a family united by love and bound by destiny.