2

Takemichi and Draken had been friends for years, ever since they were kids growing up in the same neighborhood. They had always been close, but lately, their relationship had taken on a new level of intimacy.

One night, after a few drinks at a local bar, they found themselves back at Takemichi's apartment. The tension between them was palpable, and they both knew that something was about to happen.

Draken took Takemichi's hand and led him to the bedroom. Without saying a word, they began to undress each other, their movements slow and deliberate. Takemichi's heart was pounding in his chest as he looked into Draken's eyes, seeing the desire and longing reflected back at him.

As they lay down on the bed, their bodies pressed together, Takemichi felt a surge of electricity run through him. Draken's touch was gentle yet firm, sending shivers down his spine. Their kisses were hungry and passionate, each one more intense than the last.

Takemichi moaned softly as Draken's hands roamed over his body, exploring every inch of him. He felt a wave of pleasure wash over him as Draken's lips trailed down his neck, his chest, his stomach.

Their movements became more urgent, more desperate, as they both sought release. Takemichi arched his back, his fingers digging into Draken's skin as he felt himself teetering on the edge of ecstasy.

And then, with a final, shared gasp, they both reached their climax, their bodies trembling with pleasure. As they lay there, spent and breathless, Takemichi knew that this was just the beginning of their new, intimate relationship.

As they lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, Takemichi whispered, "I love you, Draken."

Draken smiled and kissed him softly, "I love you too, Takemichi."

And in that moment, they both knew that their bond was stronger than ever, and that their love would only continue to grow. 

Sorry if it's bad I'm not good a writing smuts but I'll try