Ririka's Birthday

[Ririka pov]

I was taking Uni-kun out for a walk when I met up with Hajime, who immediately pulled me into a hug and said, "Happy Birthday!" She said, causing me to blush from her sudden skinship.

"You know we haven't celebrated my birthday in years, so why the sudden change?" I ask

Banchou shrugs. "You are special to me." She replied

"Ah, you are special to me too!" I say

"Anyway, can we go to your office?"

"My office?" I question

"Yes, your office!" Hajime says

*God, her voice is so cute...*

Hajime and I walked to my office. Uni-kun took some stops along the way, but that seemed to be fine with her. As soon as we got to the entrance, Banchou pulled a blindfold out.

"What are you going to do with that?"

Hajime sighs, "Make it so you can't see."

"That is what you do with a blindfold!" I laughed, and she laughed as well, but I could tell we were laughing for different reasons. I was led inside the building.

"Riri, my beloved!" Raden giggles. She hugs me. "Happy Birthday!" She laughs cheerfully.

"Thanks, but where are you?" I ask

"In front of you!" Raden says

"We need to lead her inside the room; take the leash!" Hajime says as she hands her Uni-kun's leash, I was led into the room." Hajime took my blindfold off right after.

"Suprise Shachou!" Kanade giggled

"Happy Birthday..." Ao-kun said softly.

"Oh, its you..." I sigh. "Also, thank you..."

Hitomi walked over to me and walked me over to a throne-like seat for me. I smirked. "I'm a queen!" I laugh

"Well, it is your birthday, so I guess." Hajime sighed

"Don't sass me!" I shout

Hajime pulled out the alchohal and slammed it onto the table. "Let's drink!" She shouts loudly.

"Eh!? Already Banchou??" Kanade asks

"Yeah, it's a party!" Raden yells

"Pfft!" I laugh "That's cute," I say.

Raden tilts her head. "You think I'm cute!?"

"No Banchou-Uhh... nevermind."

Ao-kun facepalms "You already said it..."

"I think Ririka is cute too, so it's okay if she says I'm cute. I mean, she always praises me," Banchou says.

Kanade grabbed onto Banchou with jealousy, which I didn't want to comment about even though she is my love rival.

"By the way, Ririka, you have gotten a letter from someone!" Hitomi claims

"Oh yeah?"

I grabbed the letter and opened it.

"Oh, Bijou?" I say as I see the card and the letter written for me that one of my overseas friends thought about me today. I'm so happy.

"What does it say?" Ao-kun asks

I didn't even notice that she was right behind me because I'm so focused on ignoring her that she is able to sneak up on me. "It's from my friend..." I sigh

I noticed Raden shuffling around, and she pulled out my birthday cake. "Cake or presents first; we should probably figure that out!"

"How about presents?" I say

"Got it!" Hajime and Raden say in unison:

Hajime hands me a gift that I can't really tell what it is since the shape is quite odd...

I open it and see a Japanese-style portable meat grill. I felt my mouth water just thinking about the amount of meat I would cook with this.

"Ah, we shouldn't have started with her." Raden says she placed a box in front of me, and when I looked into the box, there was a bunch of meat inside, packaged of course, and also a yakiniku coupon.

"Thank you!"

"Why did you give her all that meat?" Hitomi asks

"I love meat!" I shout

"Yes, but your diet!" Hitomi claims

"I won't eat only meat." I lie

Kanade handed me her present, and so I opened it. I started to get hungrier and hungrier as I saw the cookies she had given me.

"I thought I should get you something to eat since I have heard you like to eat, but I didn't want to get something simple, so getting something from Korea seemed like a good idea, and Yakgwa are good, so I hope you enjoy!" She told me

"Thank you very much; I definitely will!" I reply

Ao-kun was fidgety. I glared at her and motioned for her to hand over her gift. She did so, and I glared at what she had gotten; it wasn't wrapped or anything, but it was something only she could give other than a request.

"This is a really good portrait of me!" I say

"Wait, you like it?" She questions

"Of course! I mean, I wish you could have tried to get my lifelong supply of crab meat, but it is whatever. I'm happy you put your all into this." I tell her.

"Don't praise me!" Ao-kun hissed her face bright red. She was trying to hide her happiness.

Hajime held up another alcoholic beverage. "Do you want fruit wine or a coconut cocktail?" She asks

"Uhhh... the cocktail!" I tell her.

While Hajime poured the cups, Raden lit the candle in my cake, which was riddled with fruits of all kinds, which I liked. Once Hajime finished pouring my cup with the coconut cocktail, I began to drink.

"Thank you all!" I say it loudly.

"No need to thank us yet!" Hitomi says

Uni-kun got on my lap as everyone began to sing happy birthday to me. This honestly fueled my ego a lot more. This made me overjoyed, and as soon as they were done, I took a deep breath.

I have so many wishes I want to come true between the life-time supply of crab meat and merch of myself everywhere, getting a food item at a cafe, becoming a food report master, hosting a death game, and so much more, so I need to wish for all of them.

I blew out the candles, and that signified that the real party can finally begin now.

*Happy Birthday Ichijou Ririka 5/12*