Avinash Rajput.

In a dimly lit room, a man is tied to a chair and is bleeding profusely. He has cuts on his face, a broken nose, and swollen eyes, almost in a near-death state. Suddenly, the door of the room opens, and a man exuding power and authority strides in. His demeanor, body language, all exude dominance. He walks towards the injured man and seizes his hair.

"Tell me, you traitor, who gave you orders to betray me," he growls. "If you confess, perhaps I will show mercy. But if you remain silent, I will ensure your annihilation along with your family's."

"I... I can't disclose it. He will end me. Please have mercy," the other man pleads in agony. "Please spare me."

"So you choose silence. Very well, the consequences are yours to bear," the man declares as he instructs his trusted associate, Omkar, to extract the injured man's nails and forcefully pull out his hair from the scalp.

Upon hearing these words, the injured man trembles with fear and begs for mercy.The callous man turned a deaf ear to his pleas. He was none other than Avinash Rajput, the Crown Prince of Rajasthan—a businessman and the world's most handsome bachelor, deeply entrenched in numerous global enterprises. His very name was enough to instill fear in anyone. Beyond his business ventures, he ruled over a mafia empire, striking fear into the hearts of many. Those who dared to betray him faced dire consequences. He was, in essence, a devil cloaked in human guise.

Having issued his orders to Omkar, Avinash made his way to his mansion. As he entered, the servants, trembling with fear, quickly vanished from his sight. Moving towards his room, which mirrored his dark and brooding personality, he had explicitly commanded that only a select few were allowed entry, and no alterations were to be made. Yet, upon entering, he noticed something that ignited his fury. Approaching the window, where a vase of red flowers stood, he seized it and crushed the delicate roses beneath his feet, bellowing for Sunita.Sunita, the head maid, hurriedly came running to his side.

Ji hukum app na bulya.
Kis ki itni himmat hui ka mera kamra mein meri ijazat ka bagar ya laal gulaab yahn rakh de.Kis na itni jurrat ki hai.He shouted.
Maaf kijaye ga hukum hosakta hai ka nayi nokarni ho .Mein uss sa poch leti.
Nhi mein khud uss sa pochon ga bulwao ussa yahn. Balka rehna do.Ussa kaam sa nikal do.Aur agar mujeh pta chala ka woh mera kehna ka bawajood yahn hai tu tum samjh lo ka woh yahn tumhara akhri din hoga. Samjh gyi.

Ji hukum jesa aap chata hn wesa hi hoga.
Jao dor hojao meri Nazron sa.

After Sunita departed, Avinash slowly knelt down, carefully lifting the broken petal from the ground. He then gazed at it intently, his eyes filled with a tumultuous mix of emotions.
Gulaab yani ka red roses .tumhn ishq a izhar karna ka lya dya jata kyun ka tumhara rang laal hai,he chuckled. Lekin log ya nhi janta khoon ka rang bhi laal hi hota aur barbaadi ka bhi .ishq mohabbat ya sab kitnabi bataein hain .Iss duniya mein sirf paisa aur power bolti hai.Mohabbat woh log karta hn jo kamzor hota ya un ki sab sa baari galati hoti hai .Lekin Avinash rajput sa kabhi koi galati nhi hoskati .He said it with so many emotions and crushed the petal mercilessly.

He went to shower.After his shower, he was informed by a servant that his grandpa was calling him. Avinash made his way to his grandpa's study and asked why he was called.

"Avinash, I want you to settle down. Your grandma and parents are worried about you. No matter how strong a person is, they always need a caring and loving partner," his grandpa said with concern.

"I have said a thousand times, Dadu, I will not marry,".I don,t have time for this shit.I have a girlfriend and I am content with it. Avinash replied, maintaining his composure.

"Okay, Avinash, if you are stubborn, I am your grandfather. If you do not find a bride in a week , you will have to marry the bride of my choice. If you do not, then I will donate half of the Rajput empire to charity, and the other half will be named after Arjun."

Arjun was Avinash's grandfather's friend's grandson, whom he hated the most.

"You can't do this! I have worked hard to elevate this empire. You can't do this to me," Avinash protested.

"The choice is yours, Avinash. I will not change my decision," his grandfather said firmly. Angered, Avinash stood up from his chair and stormed out of the study.

 Angered, Avinash stood up from his chair and stormed out of the study

Hi pyaaris .so the first chapter is up.Do let me know whether you like it or not .
It is my first story please give me chance. Please vote,share and comment .
Till next byee.