16

The emergency room was silent as Mika got her treatment done. Mikey, Takemitchy and Emma never left her side. But as the fight's time got closer, Mikey ordered Takemitchy to go while he stood with her sister. Takemitchy left, hoping Mikey would join the fight later.

Luckily she had no major injuries. The doctor took a CT of her to make sure there was no internal damage. Which came out negative so they just wanted to keep her there for a night before letting her go.

Her room was silent until Draken came rushing from the door. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw Emma and Mika safe and alive.

''Mikey.. Let's talk outside for a second.'' Ken said, then the two left the room together.

Hina also came since she was worried when she heard Mika got hit on her head. So she ran to the hospital, praying nothing had happened.

She noticed Mikey and Draken arguing in front of the hospital. She stayed put and watched them.

''Mikey.. How could you let Mika-nee get hurt!? Didn't you said you'd always protect her damn it!'' Ken shouted, Mikey just listened to him with dull eyes.

Draken just kept on shouting and shouting about Mikey not being able to keep his promises. Hina couldn't stand it anymore.

''Umm.. I- need to tell you two something..'' She walked to them, Ken looked at him angry.

''Huh? It's not the time Hina.'' He said with anger.

Then Hina exposed Takemitchy.. Being a time leaper, trying to save her from her death happening years from now.. All this happening just for her.. Everything.

''That's why I feel familiar with him...'' The voice coming from the corner said, everyone turned around to see Mika and Emma standing there. Emma with teary eyes, ran and hugged Hina.

''Nee-chin.. Is this all true..?'' Manjiro spoke for the first time.

''It is. Manjiro. This loop started because of me and Shinichiro..'' Mika stated, making everyone froze.

''What are you talking about Mika-nee..?''

Mika sighed as she opened her mouth..

''Manjiro, in the original timeline..''

''You died.''

Takemitchy with the Toman members were holding up the fight with Tenjiku on the other side. Izana was still stressed since he didn't hear about Mika's situation. So he was on a rampage.

''Izana, calm down. Believe in Mika-san. She ain't that weak.'' Kakucho said, trying to calm his King but it did not work. Izana just one shot all the people who came in front of him.

Izana looked at Takemitchy's weak body after being beaten up.

''Is this all you have?'' Izana laughed. Seeing all the Toman members heavily breathing, all beaten up.

''Toman is all down. Tenjaku wins.'' Izana said.

''Toman is over now!'' Kakucho said. But Takemitchy wasn't going to accept it. He was about to throw a punch to Kakucho before Chifuyu went in front of him.

''Stop it, Takemitchy! Toman has lost.'' He said, but Takemitchy just shouted.

''TOMAN WILL NEVER LOSE!! AS LONG AS I AM STANDING!!!!!''