Chapter 1: Why are they here?

A little girl named Alice was on a walk. She walked into the frost at 12:00 p.m in the middle of the night. All she had was a flightlight and her favorite stuffed animal that looked like a cat. Alice loved the stuffed animal very much but then she heard a growl. Alice starts to tremble in fear as she shines her flashlight.  “Who's there!” She had a hint of fear in her voice. The growling got louder and louder she started to back away in fear and then. She fell into a hole. “Aaahhhhhh!” she screamed Alice landed into a school she got up and she looked at where she landed and she could not find her stuffed animal then  she grabbed her flashlight. She shines her flashlight around the area that she was in and a door that had a broken handle on it was open. Then she heard a noise coming from one of the classrooms.  Then something jumped out of a vent saying “wahoo!” The shadow figure yelled. Alice was startled by it “ah!” she said in surprise The girl said “who are you?” Aice said. “My name is Alice and you are?”  The girl said. “My name is Brianna.” Alice says “you have a nice name.” “Thanks,” Alice says. Brianna says “ You're welcome,” Alice looks around the classroom and finds a book she walks over to the book and grabs it. Then she turns around “look what I found” Brianna “nice I think my friend might like it.” Alice looked confused “There are more people?”   “Yes there are more people here like x men  and sammy.” “Cool,... I should continue looking around." Alice said.  “Okay” Brianna replied. Alice walked out of the classroom and when exploring around the school then Alice bumped into sammy. “Ohh sorry i was not looking where i was going.” “It's fine,” Sammy said. They looked at each other for a little bit. Then Alice got up and gave a hand to sammy. Sammy grabbed Alice's hand and got up. “Thanks Alice,” Sammy said. “You're welcome Sammy,” Alice replied in a sweet tone.