Now...who here?

Ahh...where was I? Ah yes, the mirror world and the school. Oh I mean, my school.

There I was alone, passing by the long corridor and the marble flooring of the vast hallways, I met on my first day, a girl called, Laurel Anthony. She is a crucial part of my story. She was sweet, timid and shy- speaking as though she was afraid someone would hear anything she said. She was soft-spoken. I like that.

She and I became best friends.

I never hid anything from her, it was all light-hearted.

I tell a joke, she would nearly choke from all the laughter.

I liked her, as she was. She liked me for who I am.

We would pass by each other, and we would talk and laugh till our stomachs hurt. I would go to the library and pass the time while skipping P.E. She would sometimes join me on my escapades. She would try a light smile on her face, her little crooked teeth flashing through. I liked that, it would light up the whole room. She would say I was the only one who could convince her. I was, still am and would be, always.

I would try to share a little secret with her. It would be fun to have her share something. It would nice for her to know something exclusive, that no one would, ever.

The songbird never sings,

The trees' leaves rustle in the wind, creating a sweet melody.

But she turned out to be a wolf in a sheep's clothing.