Chapter #3: She's In The Goddamn Walls!

Ha, ha, do you get the reference in the title?

(S/N: Sister's Name)

(B/N: Brother's Name)

(D/N: Dad's Name)

(M/N: Mom's Name)

(Y/N wakes up after slapping himself in the face to shut off the alarm clock in his head. Here comes the bullying. He gets out of his pajamas, puts some clothes on, walks out of his room and prepares for the chaos. He tries to quickly walk through the hallways, but immediately gets tripped by one of his bullies. He tries to get up, but then gets picked up by one of his bullies and gets pulled into the bathroom. You already know what happened to Y/N. The classic swirly. After that, Y/N dries his hair off and continues walking through the halls until he gets pulled up by other one of his bullies and gets thrown into a locker, which the bully then closes and locks before he could get out of it. Y/N starts to bang on the locker door, hoping for someone to help him.)

Y/N: H- Help!

(After a little bit of praying for someone to help him, the locker door opens and he falls onto his face. He looks up to see that Thad was the one to open the door. Thad seemed like he still wanted to believe that you were a good guy.)

Thad: Y- You okay, dude?

Y/N I- I think so, yeah.

(Y/N gets up and tries to walk away, but Thad grabs Y/N's shoulder to stop him from moving.)

Thad: L- Look, I get it. You were panicking and just wanted to stay alive. I don't blame you, man. I mean, if I was caught in the middle of a Murder Drone attack, I probably would've ran away too. But it didn't seem like anyone else got the message across.

Y/N: W- What do you mean by that?

Thad: Well, you already know that everyone else... Kinda despises you for what you did the other day. Well, there are a few tiny exceptions, like, Lizzy and Doll think that leaving Uzi to die was amazing and that they were considering having you join the group.

(This shocked Y/N. He could not believe that he had just heard what Thad said. I mean, if it was with any other popular group in any other situation, Y/N would be ecstatic. But with Lizzy and Doll, the most popular bullies in the entire school, considering having him join the group for something that he couldn't forgive himself for... That crossed a line. In the shock and anger that he was feeling inside, he could only ask one simple word.)

Y/N: What?

Thad: Yeah. I said the same thing when I first heard about it. But, hey, you have a chance at being in a popular group. No more bullying or nothing.

Y/N: I- I'd honestly rather be bullied for the rest of my life than be in the same group as Lizzy, thanks.

Thad: Fair point, fair point. Anyways, uh... See ya later?

Y/N: O- Okay. Bye.

(Y/N quickly walks away and looks for his class. Lizzy and Doll. He is not going to be in the same group as Lizzy and Doll. But, hey, Thad still treats him like an actual person, so that's a plus. He heads into his classroom and sits at his desk before noticing that he's getting glares from just about... Everybody in the room. The teacher didn't seem to care, but the classmates sure seem to care. He then notices Uzi glaring at him and he immediately knows what Uzi is thinking: "This moron really has the balls to be in the same room as me after what he did?")

Uzi: Teacher? Can I do my work anywhere other than here?

Teacher: No. You need to be in the classroom if you want to do your work.

(Uzi groans in annoyance and reluctantly nods, but Y/N does notice that she keeps glaring daggers at him every 5 seconds, which is annoying when neither of them want to get bad grades.)