Chapter 8

Jungkook was sitting on his chair working on some files peacefully when suddenly someone barge inside his office cabin without knocking. Kook was about to shout but stop himself when he saw who is there.

" Jungkook " Suga said while huffing trying catch his breath.

" What happened hyung. Is everything is okay? " Kook said standing up from his chair and went toward suga. He pull Suga by his hand and made him sit on chair before offering him glass of water.

" Here drink this then tell me what happened " Kook said as Suga nodded and gulp the water in one go before opening his mouth.

" Jungkook we found that bastard whereabouts " Suga said after gaining his strength. Kook jolt up from his chair.

" What? Where is he right now " Kook said as he was getting impatient.

" He is in Las Vegas right now but by our sources we got to know tomorrow his plan will landed on Korea. We have to make some plans to kidnapped him " Suga explain as Kook nodded listening Suga carefully.

" Okay let's make plan we have don't much time I also need to go home bear must be missing me " Kook said thinking about his little bear a small smile made his way on his face and his cheeks turn tint pink.

" Okay okay whipped cream we will make plan first you go home and relax yourself I'll make plan then discuss with you " Suga said as Kook shook his head and said.

" I can't go right now hyung there is still some work left I'll go after 1 hours  after completing work. " Kook said as Suga nodded his head.

" Let me help you then " Kook nodded and Suga smile before started to help with his work. With help of Suga Kook work completed in half hour.

" Thank you hyung for helping " Kook said as Suga shook his head and said.

" Don't thanks me brother and now go home Your little bear must waiting for you " Suga said as Kook blush hearing your little bear.

" BTW does he know about Tae " Kook said as Suga look at him and said.

" Who he ?" Suga said in confusion but then he understands what kook was trying to say.

" No he still didn't know but I'm planning to tell him today " Suga said as Kook nodded his head in understanding manner.

" Okay hyung " Then they parted there way.

Kook was driving his car and some car are following him making sure he is protected. Suddenly Kook stop his car when he saw toy shop. He park his car and got down from car with his men behind. His men was about to follow Kook inside but Kook show his hand making them stop on his track.

Kook went inside the shop when a sale man come and bow in front of him.

" welcome to our shop sir " Kook just hmm and went inside more looking around the shop when a teddy bear caught his eyes.

" I want this " Kook said pointing upward self as the man nodded and pull teddy down before handing to kook.

" sir the price of teddy is 2000 rupees you can pay bill on bill counter " The sale male guide Kook who nodded his head and paid the bill before leaving the shop.

( Pic is up there)

Kook reach home and saw Tae was sleeping on couch while sucking his thumb cutely. Kook walked toward Tae and caress his hair.

" Tae baby wake up " Kook said putting teddy down and lift tar head before sitting on couch and put Tae head on his lap. Tae turn around and hug koo waist and burry his face on Kook stomach. Kook chuckle at Tae and continue to caress his hair.

" Tae Bubba did you eat anything " Kook said as Tae shook his head as no making Kook sigh.

Tae get up from couch and sit on Kook lap who wrapped his arm around Tae waist while Tae rest his head on Kook shoulder and again fall asleep. Kook sigh and pick him before walking towards bedroom. Kook laid Tae on bed who make little noises when he didn't feel Kook warmness.

Kook went toward bathroom and got fresh up after that he walked toward Tae and pick him up.

" come on Bubba u have to eat something u can't sleep without empty stomach " Kook said carrying Tae to dining table. He sit on chair with Tae on his lap. Somehow Kook feed Tae and then tuck him to sleep and he himself sleep beside him knowing Tae can't sleep alone.

||Time skip ||

Tae woke up from his sleep as he look at his side seeing no trace of Kook. Tae pout and got up from bed.

" Mommyy " Tae called for Kook while climbing down from stair. rubbing his eyes to clear his vision. Tae stop on his track and his eyes widen when he spot giant teddy kept on couch. He run toward teddy and took teddy in his arm.

" Mommy mommyyyyy " Tae shout Kook who quickly rush to living room after hearing his shout.

" Yaahhh what happen " Kook said as Tae shook his head as no and said.

" Ish this for tete " Tae said showing toy to kook who nodded and said.

" Yes it for you only I buy it yesterday but you were sleeping " Kook said as Tae show his big smile and said.

" Thank kuu mommy it's shoo big " Tae said hugging Kook who hug him back with smile on his face.

" anything for my bear " Kook said and peak Tae forehead.

" Now go and fresh up then we'll eat our breakfast mommy have to go for work too right " Kook said as Tae nodded and rush toward bedroom with teddy in his arm.

" Don't run and you'll hurt yourself Aish this boy " Kook said when he saw Tae was already out his sight. He chuckle at boy.

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

How was today part. Let me know your review in comment section

80+ votes and 30+comments for Next part

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻